The husband and wife were at The Library's opening night at The Public Theater in New York City on Tuesday evening.
The couple most recently stepped out Apr. 5 when they were honored at the Windward School in L.A.
The 69-year-old actor has made no secret that he's been working on his marriage with the 44-year-old beauty.
Last year during an appearance on The Tonight Show, Douglas explained that "Sometimes people take a little bit of a break, but it doesn't necessarily mean that's the end."
He added, "I'm very hopeful."
But Douglas and Zeta-Jones aren't the only Hollywood duos to get back together after calling it quits.
Let's take a look at 5 other couples who've reconciled over the years:
1. Prince William and Kate Middleton: Let's not forget that the world's most talked about royal couple almost didn't make it! Sparks of the two's romance first ignited when they undergrads at St. Andrews University, and kept going strong for the first five years of their relationship. However, in 2007, the couple temporarily parted ways in an amicable split after engagement rumors reached a fever pitch. On April 29, 2011, the two became husband and wife in front of millions of viewers around the world. The Duke and Duchess later became parents to Prince George in July of last year.
2. Pink and Carey Hart: In 2008, after two years of marriage, the singer and her BMX beau announced that they were separating. But as luck (or fate?) would have it, the two never actually followed through with a divorce—a development that made things much easier when they reunited the following year.
3. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel: No need to cry these two a river. Though the good-looking duo has been dating since 2007, they took a break back in March 2011. But it didn't take long for these two to rekindle their romance. Cut to September 2011, when the lovebirds were back on with a vengeance. JT even popped the question to Jessica over the Christmas holiday and less than a year later, in October 2012, the couple tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in Italy.
4. Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green: Back in 2009, the actors reportedly called off their very long engagement, only to rekindle their relationship less than a month later. But the second time around didn't stick any better than the first, and about a month after that, Fox declared herself "single" to reporters. Ouch! Things took a happy turn, however, when Fox and Green finally made it down the aisle in June 2010 in Hawaii. The brunette beauty, and star of the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, went on to have two sons in the past two years.
5. Hayden Panettiere and Wladimir Klitschko: The Nashville actress' on-again, off-again relationship with the Ukrainian boxer has been a rollercoaster, but it looks like these two are in it for the long haul. After ending their two-year relationship in May 2011 and then reconciling in January 2013, reports surfaced claiming that the duo were secretly engaged and planning a wedding.