Want Emma Watson's look? Here's everything you need. (As for her poise, talent and natural beauty...you're on your own.)
The Noah star, who's been all over the world promoting the Darren Aronofsky-directed Biblical epic this month, took over MTV's Twitter off and on Wednesday, weighing in before and after the film's New York City premiere.
While on the job, she shared a bunch of pics to take her fans through the process of getting glam, one of which was a close-up look at the must-have items she holds dear. Let's see, we've got...
• Commando, because it's "better than nothing," as the seamless microfiber underwear brand promises in the pursuit of preventing visible panty lines
• Fresh Skin Soother After Shave cream
• Batiste Dry Shampoo
• Nars blush
• Anastasia tweezers
• Giorgio Armani foundation
• Topstick The Original Men's Grooming Tape
• Tide To Go spot pen
• a Beauty Blender makeup sponge
• Dior SkinFlash concealer
• Benefit Pocket Pal lip gloss
• Bobbi Brown powder
• Pure Jojoba by MV Organic Skincare
• Kevin Aucoin shadow
• eyelash curler
• safety pins
• Haribo candy
"Couldn't have survived today without..." Watson tweeted along with the pic.
And that didn't even include all of the makeup options...
On the red carpet at the Ziegfeld Theatre that night, the 23-year-old actress wore a black duchess satin Oscar de la Renta full-length gown and midnight-blue Christian Louboutins. She carried a Roger Vivier clutch—and now we know a lot of what was in it!
Then it was off to the afterparty, for which Watson switched it up with a funkier look by Erdem.
Noah sails into theaters today.