Happy Birthday, Keira Knightley!
The brunette beauty, who first captured our hearts in Bend It Like Beckham, is celebrating her 29th birthday today, and it's safe to say the stunner has barely aged a day since she first began wowing on the red carpet years ago.
Something else that hasn't changed? Knightley's teeny-tiny waist, which has remained small as ever throughout her years in the Hollywood biz.
Despite the fact that Knightley has emerged as a style icon, the fashionista is incredibly low-key when it comes to her everyday appearance and even famously recycled her wedding gown on numerous occasions until the Chanel frock was completely ruined (no, seriously!).
She most recently made a bold fashion statement in a surprising Chanel dress which showed off her shockingly small waist, proving the Love Actually star isn't afraid to flaunt what she's got.
To which we say: Werk, Keira! Here's a look back at her 9 most striking looks:
1. Ethereal Goddess: Knightley glows in a nude Valentino gown with a gorgeous floral print at the premiere for Seeking a Friend for the End of the World. She wore her hair in a delicate updo with a red floral crown and added matching pumps to the pretty ensemble. "This is a good end-of-the-world dress, actually," Knightley told USA Today on the red carpet at the 2012 premiere.
2. Wedding Dress Recycler: The Anna Karenina star didn't just don her wedding dress on her big day, she previously owned the gown and wore it on multiple occasions, a move that shocked many fans with her laid-back approach to wedding day dressing. "Karl [Lagerfeld] very kindly designed me a jacket to go with it. I'd worn the dress lots. It was my something old. And I liked not making a big deal about it. I just wanted to be in something I had had a great time in, something I would have a great time in again," Knightley said in an interview with Miss Independent Woman. "It's now got red wine spilled down the front," she added with a laugh. "It's quite impressively splattered. But, hey, a good night is a good night and when a dress has had its time, maybe it's had its time. I'm pretty sure I can get it out but, if I can't, I'm happy with the memory of a good night and the story of how the dress got destroyed."
3. Chanel Shocker: The actress made waves when she stepped out at Paris Fashion Week Fall 2014 with hubby James Righton while wearing a very unique Chanel number. Knightley showed off her insanely small waist in a black-and-white optical illusion dress which featured a full skirt with a cinched midriff under a very structured crop top. The jaw-dropping look was accented with a black bow at the neck and completed with a pair of gold pointed-toe pumps.
4. Gorgeous in Green: Pockets have never seemed so chic! The actress wows in a light green Erdem gown at the Anna Karenina Los Angeles premiere held at the ArcLight Hollywood in 2012. The pretty blue print on the bottom, as well as the bodice of the dress perfectly complements the color, and her bright pink lips complete the flawless look.
5. Black on Black on Black: Sometimes, it doesn't hurt to be a little flat-chested. And clearly, Knightley isn't afraid to flaunt her décolletage in this lacy number at the 2011 National Board of Review Awards gala in NYC, where she showed off her tiny frame in a sheer Nina Ricci number.
6. Beaded Beauty: The actress stunned in a floor-length black Elie Saab gown while attending the Anna Karenina premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in 2012. The sheer detailing, beaded bodice and full skirt created a head-turning look which was complemented by her elegant updo and side-swept bangs.
7. Monochromatic Madness: Fierce alert! The brunette stunner showed off her tiny waist once again in a black-and-white dress with a sexy keyhole cutout while attending the premiere of A Dangerous Method during the 55th BFI London Film Festival in 2011. Her slicked-back bun adds an extra element of attitude to the Roksanda Illincic dress, which she paired with satin peep-toe pumps.
8. Pretty as a Bird: But stunning as ever! The actress channels her inner peacock in a bright blue frock with tulle detailing. The cinched in waist highlights her tiny frame as she flaunts her enviable figure.
9. Crop Top Queen: How could we forget Keira's famous crop top? The actress showed off her insane abs at the premiere for Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl back in 2003. See why we said she's always been tiny?!
Happy birthday, girl!