This story is guaranteed to be the most adorable story you read all day. How so?
Let us count the ways...
1. This isn't just the story of one baby polar bear. This isn't even just the story of two baby polar bears. This is the story of mother lovin' TWIN BABY POLAR BEARS, SON. And the adorable kind of twins too: One girl. One boy.
2. They were born on December 9, which means they're only 14 WEEKS OLD. So little! Babies! In fact, this is their first public appearance at the Hellabrunn Zoo in Munich, Germany, where they live.
3. They love their mom, Giovanna.
4. And their mom loves them too!
"Their mother, Giovanna, continues to behave in an exemplary fashion," curator and biologist Beatrix Köhler says. "Day by day the little ones are becoming more active, bigger and stronger which is proof that everything is going to plan."
5. They apparently "scampered around" all day, which is the most adorable mode of transportation. Obviously.
And you can watch them do so in this adorable video:
We rest our case. Our adorable, adorable case.