Juan Pablo Galavis will not be cast on the new season of Dancing with the Stars, multiple sources exclusively tell E! News.
ABC does not comment on casting rumors, however, insiders who work on the show tell us that Juan Pablo initially was under serious consideration for a spot as a contestant on DWTS' season 18, but is "no longer wanted."
"He's just too risky," says one source connected to the show. "There's too much negativity at this point."
Juan Pablo has endured some serious backlash after his comments about why he thinks a gay Bachelor is not a good idea (saying his use of the word "pervert" was because of his language barrier), and two of the women decided to leave him on the show. The most recent, which aired Tuesday, was Andi Dorfman, who called Juan Pablo an "a—hole" who has "no filter," after Juan Pablo told her she had barely made the cut to the final three and that he had spent the night with one of the other women.
As we reported earlier this week, Andi is being set up as the new Bachelorette.
E! News also broke the news that NeNe Leakes (Real Housewives of Atlanta, Glee) and Candace Cameron Bure (Full House's D.J. Tanner, of course!) will be a part of the new season of Dancing with the Stars.
Dancing with the Stars endured a hosting shakeup last week, when Brooke Burke-Charvet confirmed she was being relieved of her post as co-host. She has been replaced with Fox Sports' Erin Andrews.
ABC will announce the new cast of Dancing with the Stars on March 4 on Good Morning America.
The network is also expected to announce the new Bachelorette on the After the Rose special, airing March 11 on ABC.
No word yet on whether the woman Juan Pablo chose in the finale has stuck by his side through all the backlash. But suffice to say, that After the Rose special is going to be amaaaaaazing!