What's a Super Bowl party without beer?
Kind of like the ying without the yang.
Icy, cold brews don't have to come served in just a traditional mug though.
In honor of this year's big game, where the Denver Broncos will go head-to-head with the Seattle Seahawks, put a spin on those beers by mixing them up in cocktails.
Take a peek at these beer cocktail-inspired recipes!
1. Get the party started with a Firecracker—a Bud Light firecracker, that is. To create this drink, simply mix:
3/4 pint Bud Light
3/4 oz. rum
1/4 oz almond liquer
2. Or, for Seattle Seahawks fans, add one of team's colors into the mix by whipping up a Five Green Brothers drink, combining:
5 oz rum
2 oz coconut-flavored rum
2 oz blue curacao liquer
1 splash of Bud Light
3. For Broncos fans, how about a Heavy Navel? Consider adding a splash of orange juice to these items to give it some of the team's color flair.
1 oz Bud Light
1 oz peach schnapps
1 oz vodka
4. Impress your guests with the Sidewalker cocktail, combining:
1 ¼ cups applejack
1 ¼ cups fresh lemon juice
3/4 caps pure maple syrup (grade b is preferred)
6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
4 cups chilled Bud Light
3/4 cups chilled club soa
8 lemon wedges
To prepare this, stir the first four ingredients in a large pitcher and add one cup of ice. Then, cover and refrigerate it for about 2 hours until it's chilled. Once you've removed it, gently stir in the beer and club soda. Next, fill 12-oz. highball glasses with ice and pour in the cocktail. Garnish the glasses with lemon wedges and serve it up.
5. Or, try out the Bloody Beer—a Bloody Mary-michelada hybrid created by Stumptown Coffee founder and 2013 Best Restaurant Owner Duane Sorenson.
¼ cup kosher salt
1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
8 lime wedges
2 cups of tomato juice
8 tablespoons fresh lime juice
8 12-oz cans Bud Light
To prepare this one, mix the salt and red pepper flakes on a small plate. Then, rub the rims of 8 pint glasses with a lime wedge. Next, dip the glasses in the chile salt and fill them with ice. After that's done, add 1/4 cup tomato juice, 1 Tbsp. lime juice, a dash each of hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce, and 12 oz. lager to each glass. Then, garnish with lime wedges and serve.