Taylor Lautner officially has a new ladylove in his life!
E! News confirms the former Twilight heartthrob is dating actress Marie Avgeropoulos. The lovebirds were most recently spotted hugging and holding hands as they made their way inside the Staples Center last night in Los Angeles, where the pair saw Jay Z's concert together.
The couple met over the summer on the set of the parkour action flick Tracers, and it seems like they've since been enjoying their time together after they were first snapped holding hands in New York City's SoHo district on July 29.
So who's the 27-year-old beauty who has stolen 21-year-old Mr. Lautner's heart?
Here are five things to know about Marie Avgeropoulos:
1. She's the Star of a New CW Series: While the actress is best known for her roles in films such as 2009's I Love You, Beth Cooper and 2011's 50/50 as well as the short-lived TV series The Cult, Avgeropoulos will next star in the new CW series The 100 alongside Eliza Taylor, former Grey's Anatomy star Isaiah Washington and Richard Harmon. The dystopian, futuristic drama is based on a book of the same name—the first in a series by Kass Morgan. No official air date has been announced, but Avgeropoulos has opened up about the storyline behind her complex character. "I play Octavia. For population control purposes, on the arch you're only allowed to have one child. So my mother had to keep me contained in floorboards for 13 years and when I was caught she was imprisoned and I was executed," she said in a recent YouTube video. Sounds intriguing!
2. She's a Social Media Maven: While Avgeropoulos isn't overly active on Twitter or Instagram, the actress does have accounts on both social media sites, which she updates fairly regularly. Her latest Instagram post? A Throwback Thursday shot featuring none other than Mr. Lautner, which was posted on Nov. 15. "Throwback miss working with them!" she captioned the cute pic. As for her Twitter page? She most recently shared a behind-the-scenes pic of herself in character as Octavia in her upcoming CW series. "Meet Octavia . You'll meet the rest of her in 2014 . Patience is a virtue. #The100 @cwthe100," she posted.
3. She's a Dog Lover: The Tracers star posted an adorable snap of her pooch over the summer, presumably while she was away filming the action flick. "If I could bottle the way my dog smells and spritz myself with it, I would. I miss my girl that much," she captioned the pic of her pet, who appears to be a Cane Corso. She also shared a photo of herself on Instagram lounging in the sun with her furry friend, writing, "#tbt #throwback #tanning #puppy #onelove #summer." Too cute!
4. She's a Badass: Clearly, Marie likes to spend time with Taylor and her pooch in her spare time, but as it turns out, the brunette beauty is also a bit of a daredevil and loves cruising around on her motorcycle when she's not busy. "I have a 1200 cc Harley Davidson motorcycle that I like to rip around," she recently shared. "I'm Canadian so it's nice to live in L.A. where you can ride it all year long and it's not freezing and minus 40 so it's a bonus." Talk about a girl who knows the way to Lautner's heart!
5. She's Previously Coupled Up With Costars: Prior to Lautner, Marie was in a relationship with actor Shawn Roberts, whom she met while filming the 2009 comedy I Love You, Beth Cooper. Meanwhile, Lautner, is no stranger to dating his costars, either, having been last romantically linked to Lily Collins after falling for the actress on the set of 2011's Abduction following a brief romance with Taylor Swift , his costar in the 2010 flick Valentine's Day. Looks like these two just couldn't stop that on-set spark.