By now you've heard that Fifty Shades of Grey has cast a super-hot brother for Jamie Dornan's Christian Grey!
That's right, hunky True Blood actor Luke Grimes, 29, will star as Elliot Grey in the upcoming film adaptation of E.L. James' sexy novel. And while we couldn't be more excited to see Dornan and Grimes look all kinds of hot and sexy in the Grey movie, the two actors definitely aren't the first pair of steamy star to play onscreen brothers.
Check out 12 more of the famously hunky TV and movie actors who starred as bros.
12. Brad Pitt & Craig Sheffer: The 1992 film A River Runs Through It tells the story of two young guys who reunite after one goes to college to find that each has grown and changed into distinctively different adults.
11. Mark Wahlberg, Tyrese Gibson, Andre Benjamin & Garrett Hedlund: This multifaceted group portrays four adopted brothers who return home to Detroit to track do their mother's murderer in Four Brothers. Don't mess with these tough hunks!
10. Tobey Maguire & Jake Gyllenhaal: In the 2009 drama Brothers, Maguire plays a Marine who goes missing in Afghanistan and Gyllenhaal moves in to help his brother's wife and children mourn their loss. However, Gyllenhaal and his brother's wife (Natalie Portman) share a kiss, but they stop things there. But Maguire, who undergoes a horrific wartime experience, comes with PTSD and suspicions about his brother and his wife.
9. Chris Hemsworth & Tom Hiddleston: The Australian hunk and dreamy British actor play enemy half-brothers Thor and Loki in The Avengers. In the action flick, Hemsworth unites with an elite team of superheroes to prevent Loki from destroying the Earth. They later team up once again in Thor: The Dark World.
8. Diego Luna & Gael García Bernal: The real-life super sexy BFFs play half-brothers and soccer players in the Spanish-language film Rudo y Cursi. Tension builds between the two when they both make it big in the sports world playing on different teams.
7. Tom Hardy & Shia LaBeouf: The good-looking guys play Jack (LaBeouf) and Forrest (Hardy) Bondurant in 2012's Lawless about brothers running a dangerous moonshine business during the 1930s.
6. Tom Hardy & Joel Edgerton: Lawless isn't the only flick in which Hardy plays a hot bro. In Warrior, he and Edgerton portray two estranged brothers who enter a mixed martial arts tournament while struggling with their relationship. Just look at those ripped bodies!
5. Ian Somerhalder & Paul Wesley: Even though they are more than 100 years old, the two actors prove vampires only get better with age in the CW series The Vampire Diaries.
4. Jensen Ackles & Jared Padalecki: Sure, they fight here and there, but these Supernatural brothers are always there for each other as they cruise the country and take care of the family business of fighting creepy monsters and the like.
3. Armie Hammer: Thanks to some CG magic, director David Fincher was able to have Hammer play both of the real life Winklevoss twins in The Social Network (and so began our love affair with this all-American stud).
2. Robert Pattinson, Kellan Lutz & Jackson Rathbone: Twilight fans will be happy to see this hunky trio! When it comes to the famous Edward vs. Jacob feud, it's safe to say Pattinson will always have the support of his on-screen brothers.
1. Kit Harington & Richard Madden: They may be half-brothers, but Game of Thrones fans would probably consider these two the hottest bros on TV! And there's no doubting why. Sex appeal, scruff and good hair!