Today Beyoncé turns 32. Which means, bitch, she's grown. And an icon's day of birth deserves an iconic birthday celebration: As soon as we woke up this morning, we performed the dance break from the extended remix of "Get Me Bodied." We're wearing tear-away House of Deréon with a leotard underneath.
And we've compiled 32 life lessons that we've learned from Bey:
1. A diva is a female version of a hustler.
2. There's nothing wrong with being bootylicious.
3. Work Werk hard.
4. Play hard.
5. All of "Single Ladies" choreography.
10. How to walk with a vengeance.
11. True love exists.
Check her credentials: She's everything you want and everything you need.
12. If you have the choice to sit out or dance, I hope you dance.
13. How to count.
"My baby is a 10 / We dressing to the 9 / He pick me up, with 8," etc.
14. Every girl should have a freakum dress.
15. There's a proper way to announce a pregnancy...
...and this is it.
16. You can have short hair and not care.
17. But there's nothing like a gorgeous weave whip.
18. Always have a fan handy.
19. How to keep your composure.
Beyoncé got her hair caught in a fan and kept on singing.
20. But it's OK to let loose every once in a while.
25. Charity (again).
26. How to twerk.
27. Who runs the world.
28. Who really runs the world.
29. There is only one.
30. There will only ever be one.
31. She's Queen B, King Bey, Sasha Fierce, Third Ward Trill.
32. ALL HAIL BEYONCÉ!