Three days after skipping out on an interview on Today, the celeb chef has now agreed to appear on the program this Wednesday.
"She has told us she will be here this time," Lauer said on Monday morning.
Apparently, though, it wasn't enough for the Food Network, which dropped Deen amid the controversy, putting an end to such shows as Paula's Home Cooking and Paula's Best Dishes.
"Food Network will not renew Paul Deen's contract when it expires at the end of this month," the network said in a statement on Friday.
What's more, E! News has learned that Deen may also lose her QVC deal.
"QVC shares the concerns being raised around the unfortunate Paula Deen situation," the televised home shopping corporation said in a statement on Sunday. "QVC does not tolerate discriminatory behavior. We are closely monitoring these events and the ongoing litigation. We are reviewing our business relationship with Ms. Deen, and in the meantime, we have no immediate plans to have her appear on QVC."
QVC currently features Paula Deen's Kitchen, which sells the star's collection of cookbooks, bakeware, cookware and kitchen tools.
Meanwhile, a "We Support Paula Deen" Facebook page has been created by fans and has so far accumulated nearly 300,000 "likes."
(E! and Today are part of the NBCUniversal family.)