Months ago, Rihanna went on a seven-day, seven-country, seven-concert tour...and things on the plane got a little cray-cray.
Now, thanks to the Rihanna 777 documentary from the trip, you can get a behind-the-scenes look at how everything went down! The special airs tonight, so here are some things that we learned that you should watch out for:
1. People really love Rihanna
A few excited fans got some free tickets to the show, and others (who already had tickets) showed off their Rihanna-themed tattoos!
2. Rihanna is an awesome photobomber
There's never a bad time for a good photobomb, even when you're running on six nights of very little sleep.
3. When people are stuck on a plane, romance might blossom
Yeah, this actually happened. If you watch this special, you will learn to love Tim Dorner, or maybe even just Australians in general.
4. But things might get a little crazy too
Did we mention that Tim Dorner is amazing? Yeah, he's amazing.
5. Rihanna makes a pretty great flight attendant
The journalists and fans on the plane started off the trip with some expensive champagne and cognac, served up by Rihanna herself!
6. And she looks pretty fab in a parka
The trip started to take a toll on RiRi by the end of the seven-day journey, but she still managed to look amazing.
7. But more importantly, she's a powerhouse for being able to perform in seven countries in seven days on barely any sleep!
Rihanna still managed to sound amazing at her shows, too, even after seven straight days of them!
Tune in tonight at 9/8c to go behind the scenes with the Rihanna 777 documentary!