Seems 40 is the new 30—according to the ovaries, that is!
Here are five more mature moms:
Blue Wasp/Grey Wasp/Splash News
1. Nicole Kidman: Although this Aussie beauty already had two adopted children (with ex-husband Tom Cruise), she became pregnant for the first time in 2008 (at age 41) with daughter Sunday Rose. "Seven babies were conceived out of this film [Australia] and only one was a boy," she told Australia Women's Weekly. "There is something up there in the Kununurra water because we all went swimming in the waterfalls, so we can call it the fertility waters now." In 2010, Nicole and husband Keith Urban welcomed their second daughter, Margaret Faith, via surrogacy.
2. Mariah Carey: On April 30, 2011, Nick Cannon's wife (at age 41) gave birth to Moroccan Scott and Monroe via C-section. She later revealed in a 20/20 interview that she'd suffered a miscarriage before, adding that she used In vitro fertilization and acupuncture to help her conceive Dem Babies.
3. Jennifer Connelly: The actress's first two children, Kai (from a previous relationship) and Stellan (with husband Paul Bettany) were born before she hit the big 4-0. But on May 31, 2011 (at age 40), Jennifer gave birth to daughter Agnes Lark.
4. Tina Fey The comedienne and husband Jeff Richmond welcomed daughter Alice in 2005, and on Aug. 10, 2011, Tina (age 40) gave birth to baby Penelope. In her book Bossypants, the 30 Rock star admitted she agonized about having a second child at an older age, but felt "stricken with guilt and panic" when Alice asked her about a sibling.
5. Kelly Preston: The actress and husband John Travolta's son Jett died tragically in 2009 at age 16. The couple's daughter, Ella (now 13), was their only child until Nov. 23, 2010, when Kelly (age 47) gave birth to son Benjamin Hunter Kaleo.