It's always fun watching celebs rock the red carpet, but Hollywood street style is looking exceptionally hot this season. Here are my favorite five trends that you too can make all your own!
1. '90s hair: Got to admit, I'm over the ultra long mermaid hair. I am so relieved Hollywood taste makers are getting away from this look! My new favorite emerging trend? The '90s side part. I was so inspired, I recently cut my locks and changed my part. It feels fresh, edgy, and a wee sexy, too.
To achieve this look, a strong side part is key and volume at the roots on top is a must. To help get that lift, I use Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray. (This also doubles as a dry shampoo. Ah-mazing product.) To emulate this style yourself look to hotties like Kristen Stewart, Miranda Kerr, and Kourtney Kardashian.
2. Smoking slippers: The craze is a much welcomed alternative to the typical ballet flat this fall. Our favorite style gurus are rocking them all over the Hollyhood.
Personally, I am obsessed with the Celine pony hair tuxedo slipper (currently on my Christmas wish list), but I've been happily wearing my affordable and super chic leopard print Nine West pair. Case in point, you can find them at every price point and they are so incredibly versatile. Get them in your closet NOW!
3. Nail art: How much do you cringe when your nails chip like four days after you paint them? Gels are the answer. They do not chip and will last up to three weeks, so they're super functional. Nicki Minaj, Katy Perry and Rihanna are all fans. The styles are endless, too: glitter, studs, ombre shading, leopard print, stripes and beyond. I'm lucky that celeb nail artist Maya Apple came into my life. Follow her on Instagram for inspiration! (@mayayapple)
Andreas Rentz/Getty Images
4. Statement jewelry: This continues to be very much on trend. My taste has always been less is more, so when it comes to jewelry these strong, bold, key pieces are perf. Looking for something one-of-a-kind? Get familiar with Vita Fede! The pieces are original, bold, and a gorgeous mix of metals and leather are worked into the designs. Wearing one ring or one bracelet even by itself makes a maaajor statement. Everyone from "Serena Vanderwoodsen" to Halle Berry and Angelina Jolie are rocking these absolutely beautiful pieces.
5. Contoured cheeks: When it comes to makeup, I've always been a fan of dusting bronzer on your face to warm it up, but contouring is my new obsession. To achieve, all you need is a dark foundation stick or a darker than usual powder bronzer and a good dense makeup brush. Look in the mirror, make your fishy face to find the hollow parts of your cheeks, and then carefully place the product below your cheekbone starting near the middle of your ear. This shading enhances your cheekbones and is a dramatic, sexy look for fall!
Strike a pose. You're beautiful.