The Twilight Saga turned them into huge, mega movie stars, but after Breaking Dawn Part 2 ends the franchise, what's to become of Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and the rest of the Forks gang?
Much like Alice Cullen herself, today we're taking a look at the future and seeing which members of the young cast are destined to continue their greatness in Hollywood.
So who made the cut? In no particular order:
1. Kristen Stewart: It's the role that made Kristen Stewart a household name. But Bella Swan's saga coming to an end does not mean Kristen's will. The young star has cut her acting chops on small Indie fare like On the Road while continuing to prove she's able to carry other box-office juggernauts like Snow White and the Huntsman. When you can manage the best of both worlds, you're sure to have a long life on the big screen.
2. Anna Kendrick: Anna got her big break playing Bella's sometimes-jealous BFF, Jessica Stanley, but proved very early on in the series' run that she was destined for much more than her bit part. She even earned an Oscar nomination playing opposite George Clooney in Up In the Air. But the success of her recent film, Pitch Perfect, proved that she can also be a leading lady. Which we're sure we'll see plenty more of soon.
3. Dakota Fanning: To be fair, Dakota had a bit of a head start on some of her Twilight Saga costars, establishing herself in films like War of the Worlds and I Am Sam opposite some of Hollywood's biggest A-list actors. But her commitment to the craft is what elevated the role of Jane, a Volturi guard, beyond your textbook vampire villain. There are big things to come for future Academy Award winner Dakota Fanning (we're calling it now!).
4. Ashley Greene: We're sure Ms. Greene wishes she could take a peek into the future like her Twilight alter ego, but we think she need not worry too much. Though projects like LOL (costarring Miley Cyrus) and Butter (with Jennifer Garner) might not have rocketed her to stardom, we see a bright future as the new face of horror films. And TV will be good to this girl. Can't you just see her rocking a CW series à la Blake Lively?
5. Robert Pattinson: The sole male who earned himself a superlative on this list, R.Pattz is going to be just fine, people. Heck, he very well could be one of the only true movie stars of our generation. Not only does he take smaller, more controversial roles to keep people interested, but he's just so dang charming that we can't imagine the public will ever get sick of him. Plus, now that he's landing big endorsement deals like Dior, we think it's only the beginning.