BRAND NEW ON E!
Labor Day ended on a tragic note, with the death of the beloved Oscar-nominated Green Mile star Michael Clarke Duncan. The 54-year-old actor never recovered from a heart attack, and his passing elicited remembrances from Tom Hanks, among many others.
But that wasn't all. Seal couldn't seem to keep his mouth shut about Heidi Klum. Prince Harry's Vegas hookup spoke out. Katy Perry and John Mayer partook in some concert canoodling. Grey's Anatomy star Jesse Williams got hitched. And even more went down over the elongated weekend.
• Lips Unsealed: Seal and Heidi Klum both spoke out about their split. "Seal has moved on and so have I," the supermodel's rep told E! News.
• Tying the Knot: Grey's Anatomy star Jessie Williams married longtime love Aryn Drake-Lee Saturday in Los Angeles.
• Drunken Fumble: Prince Harry's Las Vegas hookup revealed details about her make-out session with the royal, saying she was handpicked by royal security to go to his VIP Penthouse suite, and he was "already undressed" when she got up there. The royal went on to make his first appearance since the naked photo scandal at a children's charity event in London Monday afternoon.
• Possessing the Box Office: The Possession topped this weekend's box office, taking home $17.7 million, followed by Lawless with $9.7 million and The Expendables 2 at $8.8 million.
• Busted: Friday star Tommy "Tiny" Lister agreed to plead guilty to conspiracy to commit mortgage fraud, after prosecutors charged him with conspiring to buy homes he couldn't afford.
• Reunited: Katy Perry and John Mayer were spotted canoodling at a music festival in Los Angeles Saturday, following reports that the rumored couple had called it quits.
• On the Mend: Bobby Brown's wife Alicia Etheredge-Brown is recovering in an Orlando hospital after suffering a seizure in the couple's Kissimmee, Fla., Hotel room Saturday. Brown later performed at a New Edition concert. "I'm seven and a half years off of narcotics, 21 days clean of alcohol and I go by the name Bad Ass Bobby Brown," the singer told fans while on stage.
• A New Tat Is Crowned: Justin Bieber gave fans a special treat on Monday. The singer shared a twitpic of his new tattoo!
• Clarifying Comments: After telling the Guardian that "people who think they're gay" are "confused," Stevie Wonder apologized for his comment, telling the Advocate, "I'm sorry that my words about anyone feeling confused about their love were misunderstood."
• Custody Battle: Kelly Rutherford spoke out about a judge's decision to send her kids to Monaco to live with her estranged ex-husband, telling Good Morning America Saturday, "I will never stop fighting for my children."
• Democrats Are Here: Grammy-nominated songstress Janelle Monáe kicked off the Democratic National Convention in North Carolina on Monday.