Last week Angie debuted her stunning rock, designed by Robert Procop in collaboration with Ms. Jolie's hubby-to-be.
Our first thought? Nice work, Mr. Pitt. Beyond that, here are five need-to-know facts about Angie's sparkler.
1. Brad Helped Design It: The father of six is a hands-on future hubby. According to a statement from the ring's designer, the actor was "always heavily involved, overseeing every aspect of the creative design evolution."
2. It Took a Year To Create: The jeweler's rep said Brad's "specific vision for this ring" was "realized over a yearlong collaboration with Robert."
3. It's Estimated To Be Worth Half a Million Dollars: Jewelry expert Michael O'Connor told Us Weekly the gorgeous ring is worth around $500,000. Why so pricey? "Each diamond is of the highest gem quality," Procop said.
4. The Designer Has Worked With Angelina Before: Procop and the actress collaborated on the Style of Jolie collection. According to the jeweler's website, proceeds from the collection benefit Angelina's charities and help to "improve the lives of many who are in need."
5. It Probably Won't Be One-of-a-Kind for Long: This dazzling diamond is unique, and most of us can't afford bling like Brangelina, but more economical copycat rings are sure to hit the shelves soon enough.
We couldn't be happier for the long-term loves! It's so nice to see Angie has such a special ring to remember the couple's "promise for the future."
What do you think of the dazzling diamond? Tell us your thoughts in the comments!