It's safe to say this was a whirlwind weekend…in more ways than one.
Khloé Kardashian Odom and hubby Lamar Odom reacted to news of his trade to the Dallas Mavericks this weekend. But in case you missed that or the drama surrounding Lindsay Lohan's Playboy issue, don't worry. We've got the scoop on that and much more, right here.
• Texas Trade Talk: Following a quashed trade to the New Orleans Hornets, news broke Saturday that Los Angeles Lakers baller Lamar Odom was traded to the Dallas Mavericks. Wife Khloé later commented on Twitter about the shakeup, saying she was "sad" but trying to stay positive about the situation, while Laker star Kobe Bryant simply said, "I don't like it."
• Perry Funny: Katy Perry hosted Saturday Night Live for the first time, impersonating Christina Aguilera, Florence Welch and Pippa Middleton. Meanwhile, Alec Baldwin popped up to poke fun at his American Airlines snafu, in which he was kicked off the flight after he refused to stop playing Words With Friends on his phone.
• Playboy Push-Up: Playboy published its January-February issue featuring Lindsay Lohan on its website, just a day after photos from the Mean Girls star's pictorial were leaked online. The issue's newsstand date was also pushed up to Dec. 16.
• Finish Line: The Amazing Race named its latest winners in the season finale!
• Court Case: Kirsten Dunst was granted a temporary restraining order against a man who allegedly wrote more than 50 letters to her and traveled to the U.S. from France to try to meet her.
• Giving Back: Kim Kardashian embarked on a humanitarian mission in Haiti, taking the trip to help Maria Bello in her charitable efforts to improve the lives of women in the earthquake-ravaged country.
• Box-Office Blahs: New Year's Eve topped this weekend's box office with an underwhelming $13.7 million, followed by The Sitter at $10 million and The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 1 with $7.9 million.