Started your shopping yet? Neither have we.
But just in case you were out and missed Madonna's big sporting news, the Kourtney Kardashian-Teen Mom Twitter spat or Demi Lovato's wardrobe malfunction, we've got all the deets on that and more from this weekend's hottest entertainment news stories, right here.
• Back to Court: Khloé Kardashian Odom was slapped with an assault and battery lawsuit Friday, after a transgender woman claimed she was "violently" hit by the reality star on the Sunset Strip in 2009.
• Child Custody Contretemps: After Mindy McCready violated a custody agreement with her ex by taking off with son Zander, the 5-year-old and the country singer were found in Arkansas, and the boy was taken away by authorities.
• Saturday Night Laugher: Steve Buscemi hosted SNL for the second time, taking aim at the Penn State sex scandal, Miley Cyrus' most recent video and his own ability to perfectly play the quintessential "creepy guy."
• Wardrobe Malfunction: Following a hair extension-yanking snafu at a concert in Kansas City, Demi Lovato went on to have a nip slip during her performance in Dallas Nov. 26.
• Breaking the Box Office (Again): The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 1 continued to rule at the weekend's box office, taking home $16.9 million. The Muppets followed with $11.2 million, while Hugo banked $7.6 million.
• Twitter Trouble! Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham fired back at Kourtney Kardashian (again) on Twitter after finding out what Kourtney, Khloé and Scott Disick had to say in response to Abraham's previous negative comments about Kourtney's just-announced pregnancy.