Basketball Wives star Evelyn Lozada may have filed for divorce from Chad "Ochocinco" Johnson after a domestic spat, but that didn't stop the former NFL star from getting her face tatted on his right leg—new photos of his ink arose Tuesday. Maybe not the best move.
The following stars, however, were not OK with their respective skin art:
1. Johnny Depp: The star's right arm tells the tale of Hollywood's most famous regret tattoo. Back in the 21 Jump Street day, the limb read "Winona Forever" in honor of Depp's then-love Winona Ryder. After the pair broke up, the arm was edited down to the more timeless "Wino Forever."
2. Britney Spears: At the tail end of her mid-twenties meltdown, the pop star was spotted minus the Madonna-aspirational Kabbalah tattoo on the back of her neck. "The tattoo made her feel like a hypocrite," a reputed friend said at the time.
3. Angelina Jolie: Today, the Oscar-winning tattoo-enthusiast's upper left arm sports a dragon, but not the "Billy Bob" tribute it did a decade earlier when Billy Bob Thornton was her husband, not to mention "the sexiest creature that ever lived."
4. Megan Fox: To the onetime Michael Bay employee, Marilyn Monroe was a reminder "not to let myself be treated so badly by the film industry so that it breaks me down," as well as a big, giant head on her right forearm. But once Fox split with Bay and the Transformers franchise, Monroe's influence on the actress began to fade—or at least the Monroe tattoo appeared to.
5. Charlie Sheen: Who says Mr. Winning doesn't cop to mistakes? He reportedly underwent a tattoo overhaul shortly before his 2008 marriage to Brooke Mueller. The "Denise" on his left wrist, for then-wife Denise Richards, was among those to meet with laser removal. Not to be outdone, Richards had her own "Charlie" tattoo transformed into a fairy.
(Originally published July 11, 2011, at 1:14 p.m. PT)