Too busy trying to catch a glimpse of Prince William and Kate Middleton in California to stay up on this weekend's entertainment news? No need to worry. We've got all the details of their jam-packed visit, plus Victoria Beckham and Kate Hudson's baby deliveries, and more, right here.
• Royals in La-La Land: With a whirlwind of events on the sked, Prince William and Kate Middleton arrived fresh-faced (and perfectly coiffed) to Los Angeles Friday afternoon. After attending a summit, the royal duo hobnobbed with celebs like David Beckham at an outdoor reception at the British consul-general's residence. And if that weren't enough to tire them out, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge packed several more appearances into their weekend, like the Santa Barbara Foundation Polo Challenge, the launch of the US Patrons Circle of Tusk (which Reese Witherspoon attended), a visit to Skid Row's Inner City Arts and an event to help servicemen and -women that was capped by a heartfelt speech from William. And they took a commercial flight home!
Hollywood Meets the Duke and Duchess: As Hollywood gushed over the royal duo at BAFTA's über-glam "Brits to Watch" event Saturday night, Mentalist star Owain Yeoman thanked us for naming him one of William and Kate's five best friends in Hollywood. And while we were in the midst of Will-Kate overload, we drummed up a list of five lessons we learned from the couple's polo play (and kisses).
• Baby Bumpin' No More: Victoria Beckham and Kate Hudson both gave birth over the weekend, with the former Spice Girl delivering a baby girl Sunday morning, and Hudson welcoming a baby boy Saturday. Victoria's hubby, David, later announced via Facebook that the couple named their daughter Harper Seven.
• Box-Office Blowout: Transformers: Dark of the Moon continued to dominate in this weekend's box office, raking in $47 million. Horrible Bosses and Zookeeper followed with $28.1 million and $21 million, respectively
• Feud Alert: Nadya "Octomom" Suleman and 3rd Rock From the Sun star Kristen Johnston got into a heated argument on a flight leaving from New York for LAX after Johnston reportedly asked Octomom to keep her 12 noisy kids quiet.
• Fire Bomb Blunder: Rihanna was forced to cut the Dallas leg of her Loud tour short after a fire broke out on stage while she was performing.
• Kim's New ‘Do: Kim Kardashian switched up her hair color from black to brown over the weekend, prompting us to ask: Do you love it or hate it?
• Big Trouble: Dancing With the Stars champ Hines Ward was arrested for allegedly driving under the influence Saturday morning in DeKalb County, Ga.
• No Place Like Home: Tori Spelling dished on what it was like to say goodbye to her massive childhood home, after her mother, Candi, sold the posh digs recently.
• Invasion of Privacy: An unidentified man showed up in Halle Berry's front yard after he scaled a privacy wall outside of her home. Police were called, but the dude was long gone. Halle was, thankfully, OK.