They did it! They're married! Catherine Middleton is a princess and now the party can begin.
So while Prince William and his wife are celebrating, we're breaking down the top 10 things we learned from their big day.
1. She's Got Two Royal Titles: Kate now has another royal title to add to her name besides Princess. She's also now known as Her Royal Highness the Duchess of Cambridge, which was bestowed by the queen. Wills has three titles, including the matching His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge.
Why Cambridge? No reason, really. That pair of titles just happened to be available.
2. The Princess Wore (Mc)Queen: After somehow managing to keep her wedding dress under complete wraps, we finally got to see what Kate chose for her royal walk down the aisle. She chose an ivory dress created by Sarah Burton, the creative director of Alexander Mcqueen. The lacy gown, complete with a train, was reminiscent of what Grace Kelly chose for her royal wedding. Kate chose McQueen, as he was a British designer and her sister and maid of honor Pippa also wore a white dress from the same fashion house. The queen lent her a Cartier tiara, and Kate wore earrings that were a gift from her parents.
3. Kate Did Her Own Makeup: Always a low-maintenance girl from the get-go, Kate opted out of a glam squad for her wedding day and instead decided for a DIY approach. After taking multiple application lessons with makeup artist Arabella Preston, Kate felt "comfortable and confident" enough to do it on her own for her big day, according to People. One possible reason she decided to paint her own face? She was reportedly unhappy with the professional makeup job she got during their engagement photo shoot and wiped it off before reapplying it herself. Obviously, she's got some skills, as she emerged from the carriage looking pretty, fresh-faced and not at all overdone.
4. Plenty Of Non-Royal Famous Faces Attended: A pregnant Posh and Becks drew big cheers from the crowd as they arrived. Victoria looked stoic, as usual, and was rocking a ponytail and funky hat, while David couldn't stop grinning. Sir Elton John and David Furnish were also spotted heading into the ceremony, as was Prince Harry's date: his on-again girlfriend Chelsy Davy.
5. Despite The Formal Affair, Wills and Kate Kept It Casual: Although the wedding was full of pomp and circumstance, the couple looked relaxed and happy during the ceremony and could be seen chatting and smiling before saying their vows. In fact, many eagle-eyed viewers caught Will mouthing "You look beautiful" to his blushing bride at the altar. Swoon!
6. Wills Bucked Tradition With His Bro: The groom normally has a married male supporter as his best man, but Will opted to have his still-single 26-year-old brother and best friend escort him on his big day.
8. The Whole Thing Was Over in Under Two Hours: For all the buildup, the wedding wrapped up fairly quickly. Guests began arriving around 10 a.m. and by 11:50, the two were officially hitched and walking down the aisle as husband and wife.
9. The Balcony Kiss Was Brief: The newlyweds emerged on a balcony at Buckingham Palace to pucker up for the massive crowd, but their quickie smooch left us wanting more. A little passion please?
10. The Couple Has Completed Their Public Appearances Today: And now, the prince and his princess are off to multiple parties (which won't be livestreamed on YouTube), where Harry will give a toast to his freshly married older bro. The two will then take off for the honeymoon in an unknown location where they'll get some desperately needed private time before Wills returns to work.
Cheers to this happy couple!