Disney Channel/ Fred Hayes, Axel/ Zuma Press
• Is Zac Efron passing the Wildcats' basketball to Michael Jackson? He's not, but word is the King of Pop has enlisted the man behind High School Musical, Kenny Ortega, to choreograph his big London shows. Is "Beat It" really ready for jazz hands?
• The Awesomely Random Award of the week goes to Susan Sarandon, who's opening a Ping-Pong bar in New York City.
• Despite all the drama that's come his way since the crash of Oceanic Flight 815, Matthew Fox is working on getting a pilot's license. We call that tempting fate.
• Ed Westwick and Chace Crawford's neighbors were only trying to be friendly—a rarity in New York City apartment buildings, we can assure you—but the Gossip dudes still gave them the shaft.
• Just to set the record straight, George Clooney didn't puke and Kanye West doesn't twitter (but we do—follow us @eonline).
• Amy Adams had a tea party with Ben Stiller's daughter, Ella, because the 7-year-old is a huge Enchanted fan. If that isn't cute, we don't know what is.
• Dear Robert Pattinson: In honor of your 23rd birthday, we wrote you a song. Here goes: "Happy birthday to you / You are really hot / You look like a vampire / But in real life, you're not." Love, Rise 'n' Shine
Once you get Hugh Jackman started, he just won't shush. He's still going on and on in Big Pic, even though we've already hung up.