Y'all. The force is wide awake with this one. We told you about the epic Star Wars ice cream created to celebrate The Force Awakens. Now, Baskin-Robbins has also hopped on the bandwagon Millennium Falcon and rolled out their very own Star Wars treat. We present to you The Force Awakens CAKE. The new goodies were announced on the company Twitter and appear to come in two different forms. One is a full-on ode to Darth Vader's creeptastic face while the other features a majestic cake topper dedicated entirely to The Force Awakens. You guys. The Darth Vader cake even makes those uncomfortably heavy breathing sounds for dramatic effect!
As for The Force cake, the website describes its perks as follows, "Roll out an amazing cake for your Star Wars fan with this cake topper featuring the BB8 droid. Raised backdrop features Kylo Ren, Captain Phasma, Rey, Finn and Poe Dameron. A removable BB8 turns from left to right locking into the base while his head spins making for action packed fun after the party." Stop. You had us at BB8 droid.
As if those toppers weren't enough, Baskin-Robbins says you can customize the cakes ingredients to your liking as well. If you're anything like us, eating is a hobby just like sleeping and binge watching The Real Housewives. That being said, we wondered what other Star Wars foods were available to celebrate the upcoming release of The Force Awakens. We've got ice cream, cake and the force within us. Let's see what else we can stuff in our face.
1. Star Wars graham crackers. While you binge watch all the Star Wars films, you're going to need something to snack on. Why not crush these bad boys up and sprinkle them on top of your Star Wars ice cream? Feelin' feisty? Dunk them into the frosting of your Baskin-Robbins cake. You go Han coco.
2. Star Wars Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. SHAPES, BRO.
3. Star Wars Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Starting your day off with Star Wars-themed cereal is as joyous as waking up in a room filled with tiny kittens meowing the lyrics to the new Adele album.
4. Star Wars Jelly Belly's. The only thing that would make these cooler is if each jelly bean were a different Star Wars flavor. How cool would it be to eat along with the movie!? Do you think light sabers taste like blueberries? A taste-o-vision edition of the film needs to be a thing.
5. Star Wars Pez. This is the perfect tiny snack to sneak into the theater to save money on those pesky snack costs. You're welcome, boo.
6. Star Wars Campbell's soup. If the fact that soup now comes in Star Wars form wasn't enough, the heartwarming commercial for these cans of heaven will melt your cold, Darth heart.
7. Star Wars vitamins. We know this isn't food, but come on. Not one of those items on this list was a vegetable. That being said, you're going to need a dose of healthy nutrients after all that force-themed comfort food, you know? Just looking out for you.
Which Star Wars snack is your go-to? Tell us in the comments!
Did Carrie Fisher feel pressure to lose weight for The Force Awakens? Find out!