Kylie Jenner not only shows off her naked butt in the new issue of Interview, but she also opens up quite a bit to the magazine.
The 18-year-old E! reality star talked to writer Chris Wallace about lots of things—from her disdain for wearing makeup (yes, disdain!) to why she's already thinking of disappearing when she hits 30.
Here, we give you nine things Kylie said that, like, totally blew our minds.
1. Material Girl: Kylie insists her happiness comes from friends and family. "I really don't find happiness within materialistic things," she said. "Like, it's cool if I can buy myself a new car, and I think it's amazing for a week, but then the thrill is over and I'm like, 'Oh, so I guess that wasn't really happiness.'"
2. Selfie Control: Despite having 40 million followers on Instagram, Kylie says you won't find the real Kylie on social media. "I'm not myself on Snapchat or Instagram," she said. "That's totally not me. I'm way flashier on Instagram and Snapchat, because I feel like that's what people want to see and that's I've always done, so I'm not going to stop. People want to see my cars and my purses. People love fashion. But that's so not me."
3. Mother Monster: Even if Instagram is more of an illusion, Kylie says she tries to "stay authentic." She talks about the time she met Lady Gaga at a fashion event. "She came up to me and was like, 'I think you're so amazing, and whatever you're doing, people are just obsessed with it,' and she basically told me to not change," Kylie recalled.
4. Makeup Free: Even though she just launched her Lip Kit, Kylie says she's getting tired of cosmetics. "I honestly hate wearing makeup," she said. "Lately, I've just been so over it. I feel like I'm way too young to wear such heavy makeup all the time. It's just bad for your skin, but I'm always doing photo shoots or red carpets and events, so I obviously want to look good."
5. Keeping Up With the Chickens: "When I'm, like, 30, I want to go off the map, have a family and live in Malibu with a farm, and just raise my own chickens," she said.
6. Funny Business: Sadly, Kylie doesn't LOL as much as she used to. "I feel like, as I get older, I don't laugh really hard, to the point where you cry," she said. "You just don't find things as funny."
7. Wake & Quake: Kylie suffers from anxiety. She wakes up anxious every morning "because I think that there's a bad story about me and I have to check," she said. "My worst fear is waking up and finding something bad about me on the internet."
8. Super Girl: If she could have one superpower, it would be to be invisible so she "stalk people and see what people do when I'm not there," Kylie said.
9. New Normal: Her FOMO is real. "I feel like I'm going to look back and be like, 'Damn I wish I could've just been a kid and done normal teenage stuff that my friends get to do," Kylie said. "But it also is a blessing, and I've done so many things that most 35-year-old women still haven't done…Like yesterday, I realized that I'm 18, I'm a female, and I have accomplished so much, I live in a beautiful home and I work really hard, so I'm just grateful."