Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Well this show certainly hit it out of the park!
The 2015 ESPY Awards may have provided red carpet gowns, LOL-worthy jokes from host Joel McHale and its standard share of awards.
But the annual festivities celebrating the best in sports also provided its share of inspiring and aww-worthy moments. Yes, we're still touched by Devon Still's tribute to his daughter Leah Still.
While cameras captured plenty of emotional moments, they couldn't get it all. Luckily, our sources delivered with some scoop viewers were unable to see at home. From one couple's PDA to a surprise run-in backstage, take a look at what your eyes simply couldn't see from your living room.
Jason Merritt/Getty Images
1. Ciara and Russell Wilson's PDA: After walking (and wowing) on the red carpet together, the Hollywood twosome entered the venue right by one another's side. "They were holding each other's hands and could not keep their eyes off of each other," an eyewitness shared. "He said, ‘You look so beautiful.'" Well that's not too big of a surprise. After all, Wilson thinks his lady is a "15 out of 10."
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
2. Abby Wambach's Thoughtful Gesture: Soon after Caitlyn Jenner accepted her Arthur Ashe Courage Award sponsored by Cadillac, the Olympic athlete received a sweet message from Wambach. According to an audience member, the World Cup champion appeared to mouth off "you did great" as Jenner began walking off the stage. In addition, the Microsoft Theater was so quiet during the speech that you could only hear the clicks of event cameras.
3. All Eyes On Britney Spears: While hanging out backstage, the "Piece of Me" singer was able to meet Peyton Manning and his daughter. Soon after, she chatted away with J.J. Watt before they were able to present. "They talked about sports, her kids and his Jennifer Aniston crush," a source told E! News. They even managed to snap an Instagram together. New BFFs, obviously.
4. Kiss Cam Oops: While looking for unsuspecting pairs as part of the always hilarious Kiss Cam, cameras caught Stephen Curry and his female date. Unfortunately, the beautiful lady turned out to be his sister. His wife was at home carrying for their newborn baby. "They both leaned way opposite of each other and his sister was like ‘Nooooo' to the camera," a source shared. "It was a funny moment."
5. Dancing in the Seats: Forget about kissing cams! There also was a dance cam that proved to be unavoidable for Rachel McAdams and Jake Gyllenhaal. In fact, the actress got the audience's approval with her disco moves in between commercial breaks. You go, Glen Coco!
For more from the 2015 ESPY Awards, watch E! News Thursday at 7 and 11 p.m.
—Additional reporting by Jennifer Cooper and Marc Malkin