Struggling with that to put in your bag before heading to San Diego for Comic-Con this week? Don't worry, your favorite TV ladies have got you covered!
It's hard prepping for four long days filled with panels, signings, parties and good ol' geeky revelry. Trust us, we know. We've been going to the Con for many years now and still find ourselves stressing over what to bring, which is why we turned to some experts for some advice.
We asked stars from some of your favorite shows, including Arrow and The Vampire Diaries, to reveal their five essentials, the items they HAVE to have with them at SDCC. So get ready to make a last-minute trip to the store, because they've got some genius tips to share with you.
Emily Bett Rickards, Arrow
1. Quest bars.
3. Nipple stickers, stick on bra, strapless bra, sports bra...
4. Tide To Go.
5. Love, humility and gratitude.
Julie Plec, executive producer of The Vampire Diaries, The Originals and Containment
1. Ricolas, Tea and Honey: I'm not saying you can't put bourbon in it, but laryngitis is a regular side-effect of a busy con weekend.
2. Backup shoes for your backup shoes: no matter what you do, your feet will hurt by 3 p.m. Your back-up shoes will be killing you by 9. I've done the barefoot thing all the way past the convention center in desperation, but it gets awkward when you run into people who recognize you in line for Hall H at 3 a.m.
3. Back up outfit: you'll sweat through your first choice by dinner.
4. Travel size deodorant for your bag: see above. (Subnote: big enough bag to fit all above objects.)
5. Portable masseuse for aching feet: just kidding, but wouldn't that be awesome?
Lindsey Morgan, The 100
1. Tkees slip on flip flops.
2. Mint flavored Quest protein bar for a quick snack.
3. Mophie power charger for my phone.
4. Fuji instax mini Polaroid camera to document my experience.
5. The 100 poster bag and poster tubes to keep all my Comic-Con swag protected.
Candice Patton, The Flash
1. Comfortable shoes, because last year I couldn't find my driver, wound up lost on the streets of San Diego unable to get a cab and eventually stole Ian Somerhalder's car. Sorry about that Ian. Hope you got to the airport OK!
2. Sense of humor, because nothing goes quite as planned and to be honest that's really the fun of it. (Said my anxiety, never.)
3. Deodorant because it is 50 shades of hell in San Diego this time of year.
4. Portable charger so I can fan girl over all the other celebs in attendance without my phone dying. (Do not deny me my selfie, Chris Evans!)
5. Gratitude and Humility. It's always an honor to meet the fans. Comic-Con is about THEM and I'm thrilled to be even a small part of it!
The TV Scoop Team's essentials:
1. Quest bars. It's a long weekend. No need for the hanger to take over.
2. Portable phone charger. So you won't be THAT person constantly looking for an outlet.
3. Band-Aids. You will think you packed comfortable shoes. You will soon realize there are no shoes comfortable enough for Comic-Con.
4. Water bottle. Sure, you can buy it at the Convention Center for, like, five dollars. Or you can refill at a water fountain.
5. Purell. So many people. So many germs.