Wade Robson—a choreographer who filed a child abuse claim against Michael Jackson's estate in 2013—has filed new negligence claims against two companies owned by the King of Pop: MJJ Productions and MJJ Ventures, according to documents E! News has obtained.
The new complaint alleged ten years of abuse, which it claims was fostered by the companies who employed both Robson and Jackson.
"MJJ PRODUCTIONS and MJJ VENTURES were held out to the public to be businesses dedicated to creating and distributing multimedia entertainment by MICHAEL JACKSON, however, in fact, they actually served dual purposes," Robson's attorney Vince Finaldi wrote in the complaint filed Friday. "The thinly-veiled, covert second purpose of these businesses was to operate as a child sexual abuse operation, specifically designed to locate, attract, lure and seduce child sexual abuse victims."
Robson claims Jackson's inner circle as well as the two companies "designed, developed and operated what is likely the most sophisticated public child sexual abuse procurement and facilitation organization the world has known."
The former dancer explained how he met Jackson when he was five-years-old through a talent competition, and later was invited to stay at his Neverland Ranch for a weekend when he was 7-years-old—the same weekend the sexual abuse began.
Robson provided a graphically detailed complaint describing the various sexual encounters her suffered with Jackson, ranging from French kissing to penetrative sex. He says the abuse finally ended when he began to hit puberty at 14-years-old.
As you may recall, Robson was first called to the stand to testify in defense of Jackson in 2005. He says he loved the singer like a father until 2012 when he entered psychotherapy following a nervous breakdown and realized he had been sexually abused.
In 2013, Robson filed a claim against Jackson's estate, alleging that he was in fact abused by the late singer. The court filing was sealed, but E! News obtained documents confirming that a petition to make a late claim against the estate as well as certificates of merit from mental health professionals and other supporting paperwork were filed in May of that year.
In May 2015, a superior court judge ruled that claim would be dismissed as Robson could not pursue his allegations against the singer's estate because he waited too long to file the legal action.
Robson appealed the ruling, and now, six months prior to the scheduled trial on March 13, 2017, his attorney Finaldi wants to amend the complaint in order to "rectify various flaws...simplify the complaint, and plead various causes of action/allegations that were omitted from the operate complaint," the court docs state.
He seeks to add several negligence claims, arguing MJJ Ventures and MJJ Productions "breached their duty to take reasonable protective measures to protect minor children in their charge."