Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen, Allen Campbell

AP Photo/Evan Agostini, Facebook

Aha! So this is what supermodels and football studs eat on a regular basis.

We've admired Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen's healthy and fit figures both at work and on vacation, but we've never really learned about what they eat on a typical day—until now.

Their chef is speaking out and sharing more than a few details about the couple's diet. Let's just say junk food isn't exactly allowed at the dinner table.

"So, 80 percent of what they eat is vegetables. [I buy] the freshest vegetables. If it's not organic, I don't use it. And whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans," Allen Campbell shared with "The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon."

Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen, Instagram


According to the chef, the plant-based diet has the power to "reverse and prevent" disease. Campbell never uses white sugar, white flour and MSG in his ingredients. Finally, coffee, caffeine and dairy are also not included.

As for the couple's children, they also embrace the lifestyle, but also enjoy a few meals from mom.

"Vivi was only nine months when I started, so I gave her first food. And 90 percent of the time they all eat the same thing," he shared. "I cook for the kids, but Gisele makes Benny's lunch to take to school. She packs that herself."

Much of the food is purchased at Whole Foods and Campbell is "all about serving meals in bowls." It may seem like a tough task to some, but for this chef, it's nothing short of "gratifying."

"If I was cooking for anyone else who didn't respect and appreciate my food as much as they did, it wouldn't be as gratifying for me," he confessed. "I think that's what makes me happy at the end of the day."

He continued, "I get to really do what I want, and they get to benefit."

  • Share
  • Tweet
  • Share

We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences. By using the site, you consent to these cookies. For more information on cookies including how to manage your consent visit our Cookie Policy.