All we want in life is to be invited to one of Beyoncé's dance parties.
The singer released an epic video for her previously leaked track "7/11," which will be featured on the platinum edition box set of her self-titled album, and we're OBSESSED. In three-and-a-half minutes, Bey illustrates about one million different dance moves that we instantly want to memorize and practice in front of the mirror before going out to the club this weekend.
However, it's understandable that with it already being Friday evening, time is limited, so we've picked 13 of our favorite moves from the video that you must somehow incorporate into your life, because why not?
And if you really want to take things to the next level, we'd suggest putting together a Beyoncé starter kit. It includes: a "Kale" sweater, some knee pads, form-fitting sweat pants with a crop top, some red cups filled with a beverage of your choice, friends who are willing to dance in their underwear and panties that accentuate your booty.
Now, let's get to twerk, er..work!
1. Clap It Out: Really stretch out those arms and make sure you jump forward.
2. Snake: Don't be shy! Swerve it out.
3. Side Kicks: You might wanna stretch before doing this one.
4. Stomp Around: Sure, you might look a little crazy, but you're expressing yourself through the art of dance, so it's OK.
5. Baby Twerk: Don't we all already do this in front of the mirror before going out? Oh...
6. Body Roll: Bend that back, work that sex appeal.
7. One Cheek at a Time: If you can do this, hats off to you!
8. Stank Face: Can't get it down? Just pretend like you smelled something disgusting or just saw your ex being sloppy at the bar. That face! Keep it there. And then add some arm movements for effect.
9. Creepin': Grab your friends, bend those knees and start making an entrance.
10. Moonwalk: This is not easy, but try your best. If you end up failing, just improvise and make sure the hat's covering your face so no one can identify you afterward.
11. Slap the Booty: This one's pretty self-explanatory.
12. Stretch: Just make sure your knee doesn't go in front of your ankle. That's dangerous.
13. Prop & Twerk: Find something to give you leverage, and pop that booty. Add a clap if you're a boss.
And here are some more because we really want to inspire you to be the best version of
yourself Beyoncé that you can be...