Chrissy Teigen and John Legend were "so happy" to watch Hulu's documentary about the infamous Fyre Festival.
On Monday, the streaming service surprised everyone by releasing Fyre Fraud, a documentary on the disastrous 2017 festival that was organized by Billy McFarland and Ja Rule. This doc dropped just days before the scheduled release of Netflix's Fyre, also about the festival. After learning about the Hulu documentary on Monday, Teigen took to social media to live-tweet her and Legend's viewing experience.
"we are so happy @hulu," Teigen tweeted the streaming service, along with a video of her and Legend watching the documentary at their home.
Let's take a look at the OMG moments from Teigen's Fyre Fraud live-tweet session:
1. It's all about the cheese sandwich.
2. Billy McFarland is really The Office's Ryan Howard (B. J. Novak).
3. WIRE FRAUD.
4. Confirmed: "This is a s--t show."
5. Social media guy is loved.
6. In conclusion, thank you to those who endured Fyre Fest.