Christmas has come early, Bravo fans.
The new opening sequence for season seven of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is finally here, and E! News has your exclusive first look at the ladies' new taglines! Lisa Vanderpump, Kyle Richards, Lisa Rinna, Eileen Davidson, Erika Girardi, and newcomer Dorit Kemsley are all here, diamonds in hand, with their best attempts at being witty. But not every tagline is worthy of becoming a GIF. You know what that means.
Time for a ranking!
6. Newbie Dorit Kemsley: "When you've traveled the world, you can speak in any accent you want."
We're not sure what this even means, but we're pretty certain that's not how world travel works.
5. Kyle Richards: "I'm an expert on luxury, and I can always spot a fake."
Look, we love Kyle, but she's been saying a variation of the same tagline since way back in season one when she delivered "In a town full of phonies, I'm not afraid to be me." Variety is the spice of life, Kyle. Let's try and shake things up next time around, huh?
4. Lisa Rinna: "My advice to you: Don't hustle the hustler."
Uh, OK. Whatever you say.
3. Eileen Davidson: "I speak no evil, but I see and hear everything."
This is a solid tagline. Much better than last season's "I may be an actress, but that doesn't mean I'll stick to your script." Good work, Eileen. Now, let's talk about those denim jumpsuits...
2. Lisa Vanderpump: "The crown is heavy, darlings. So just leave it where it belongs."
LVP is undeniably the MVP of RHOBH, but there's just something about this that's missing the spark of her last two taglines. Never forget, "Throw me to the wolves and I shall return leading the pack."
1. Erika Girardi: "I may be two people, but I'm not two-faced."
We're a sucker for a tagline that references to an actual plot point in a previous Housewives season, and there's nothing fiercer than Mrs. Girardi's alter ego, Erika Jayne. If only she could give us two taglines, one for each personality...
Which tagline is your favorite this season? Let us know in the comments below!
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills returns for season seven on Tuesday, Dec. 6 at 9 p.m. on Bravo.
(E! and Bravo are both part of the NBCUniversal family.