Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Who knew Blake Shelton was going to be the hostess with the mostess?
Saturday night was all about The Voice coach as he proudly served as host for Nickelodeon's annual Kids' Choice Awards. In true fashion, the country singer didn't shy away from a few solid pranks, wild outfits and even a couple surprise slime attacks.
To top it all off, his girlfriend Gwen Stefani was supporting him all the way from Japan at the same time some of her kids were able to watch the show from inside The Forum in Inglewood, Calif.
For those who missed out on the slime-filled show, we're taking a look back at Blake's best moments as host. Hey Nickelodeon, we definitely wouldn't mind if Blake came back again and again.
1. Bang Bang: Who else can kick a show off with Storm Troopers, Nick Jonas, Adam Levine, Selena Gomez and Chewbacca? While opening the show, Blake tried to save the Kids' Choice Awards with a few familiar faces. But don't worry, an intense beauty routine wasn't necessary to accomplish his goal. "Make-up!" he shouted backstage. "Who am I kidding? You'll never change, Blake. You tall, good-looking drink of water you."
2. Slime Sensation: Moments before the closing credits rolled, Blake had one big surprise for his fans! Out of nowhere, slime covered audience members in the first dozen rows. But don't worry, Blake wasn't going to let himself slide by. He also got a little gooey! Hope that doesn't leave a stain on your boots, bud.
3. Joe's Target: Before closing the show with a performance of "Cake By the Ocean," Joe Jonas and his band DNCE tried to get some peace and quiet backstage. Unfortunately, Blake had other plans. While the group lounged on the couch, the "Honey Bee" singer came running in ready to shoot dozens upon dozens of toilet paper in the band's face. This may just leave a mark.
4. Old School: While revealing a few classic throwback photos of your favorite stars, Blake decided to take one for the team and share a picture of himself back in the day. Clearly, somebody knew how to rock a mullet and glasses during school. "There it is," he confessed. "People are having a lot of fun with that picture. One guy called me ‘Extra hairy Harry potter.'" You turned out a-okay, Blake.
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
5. Fierce Fashion: As viewers know, this show is dedicated to the kids. Fortunately, Blake was more than happy to serve his audience when he asked them to vote for his wardrobe change. Between an unicorn, emoji and Abe Lincoln, fans quickly voted for the first choice. Let's just say Blake isn't in Oklahoma anymore!