As far as award show traditions go, Nickelodeon's Kids' Choice Awards' tradition of dousing celebrities with green slime is easily one of the greatest.
Lucky for us, Saturday night's annual show hosted by Blake Shelton lived up to its previous years of pranking and wretchedness! There were plenty of slime-y moments to be had and we've got you covered on who this year's unsuspecting victims were (pun intended).
Let the sliming commence!
1. John Stamos: Nickelodeon actor Jace Norman snuck up behind the Fuller House actor and dunked the leather-clad star with a bucket of green goo.
Stamos, clearly not a fan of surprises, got his immediate revenge on the 15-year old by sharing a head full of slime with Norman's shirt! Does that count as the second slime of the night? Poor Norman, hope he had a backup shirt ready for this unexpected turn of events.
2. Fifth Harmony: The girl group were winners tonight, but that did not exclude the "Worth It" singers from a fountain of slime. While four out of five group members were horrified by the slimey surprise, check out how group member Dinah Jane runs out of the splash zone in the nick of time. Lucky duck!
3. Jason Sudeikis: The Angry Birds star had just come to terms with the fact that he was about to get shot from a giant slingshot when he and co-star Josh Gadwere shocked with a soaking of slime instead! Jason's look of bewilderment says it all.
4. Cameron Dallas: Blake gave the audience an interactive slime experience—who gets soaked in a slime shower: Bethany Mota or Cameron Dallas? The votes came in and the winner was revealed. Sorry Cameron.
5. Blake Shelton: You can't expect to slime a bunch of stars and not participate! After much suspense Blake ended the show by sliming a ton of audience members as well as himself.
Video kindly provided by Blake's leading lady Gwen Stefani allows us to relive it again and again. Thanks girl!