Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Image
Happy Middle Name Pride Day! You should always be proud of who you are and today is no exception. Whatever your middle name, goofy or not, it's best just to embrace it. Even stars have the occasional surprising middle name, and we rounded up a few via IMDB for you to check out. Fun Fact: Wilhelm is the middle name of Leonardo DiCaprio. Pretty sexy, if you ask us, don't you think? Occasionally, stars derive their stage names from their middle name, and they become who we know and love. All the more reason to take pride in your middle name. Maybe it could land you a star on the Walk of Fame one day?
1. Laura Jeanne Reese Witherspoon. What kind of lucky gal gets four names!? Jealous.
2. Adele Laurie Blue Adkins. Another four-named Goddess on our list. Also shout out to Adele for having the most surprising full name ever.
3. Ashley Fuller Olsen. Hold up. Her middle name is Fuller, and she didn't come back for Fuller House?
4. Dwayne Douglas Johnson. Dang it. We were hoping his middle name would legit be "The Rock." Le sigh.
5. Zachary David Alexander Efron. The four name trend seems to be quite popular in Hollywood! Is his middle name technically David or Alexander? We may never know.
6. Sylvester Gardenzio Stallone. A badass middle name for a badass movie star.
7. Jelena Noura Hadid. Wait, who? Noura is actually Gigi Hadid's middle name. Gorg!
8. Ryan Rodney Reynolds. Loving that alliteration, though!
9. Zayn Javadd Malik. Let's be real. If you're a 1D superfan, you probably already knew this.
10. Elizabeth Stamatina Fey. It looks like her stage name actually came from the end of her middle name! All the more reason to be proud of who you are on this holiday!
Which middle name surprised you the most? Tell us in the comments!
Is Yolanda Foster dropping her last name?