Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani are in love, and we're loving it.
Ever since rumors started swirling that these two singers began cultivating a romantic relationship off the set of The Voice late last year, fans were all about it. Between their chemistry on the show, and their very public divorces with exes Miranda Lambert and Gavin Rossdale, people were dying to know if there was a new couple alert brewing here.
And in November, we finally got confirmation there was. Ever since then, these two lovebirds have been flaunting their admiration for one another in various ways, thereby warming the hearts of fans who have been shipping them from the get-go.
So, let's take a moment to relive Gwen and Blake's cutest comments about each other, because love.
1. Gwen on Finding Happiness Again: "Oh my gosh, I had no idea what was coming next. I thought I was going to be stuck down there for a while," she told Carson Daly, speaking on her the rough couple years of her life while appearing on AMP radio. "It feels so good right now. It's true, you just never know what's going to happen. I feel real happy."
2. Blake on How Quickly Life Can Turn Around: Shelton told the CMT Hot 20 Countdown back in October that he was in a "good place" and has some exciting, new things happening in his life. He added, "It's amazing how quickly life can turn around for you. I've had some pretty cool things in recent times that've happened and I'm loving it."
3. Gwen Gushes Over Blake's Hotness: The pair may have still been playing coy on their relationship, but the No Doubt singer couldn't help but tell Ryan Seacrest that she thinks Blake is really hot back in November. When Seacrest asked if the rumors about them dating were true or not, she didn't deny them. "I'm not going to answer that right now, Ryan, I think I've given up enough of myself this morning to you." However, she couldn't help but add, "I think he's hot, don't you?"
4. Gwen Praises Blake for His Help: While speaking with Dallas/Fort Worth radio station 103.7 KVIL back in November, Stefani praised her Voice co-coach for helping her get through such a difficult time. "He's a pretty rad guy, I have to say that," Stefani told #Uncorked hosts Leigh Ann and Courtney. "There's been loads of people that have helped me with this tragedy. There's definitely key people that have pointed me into the right direction. Blake really helped me."
5. All of "Make Me Like You": Um, in case you forgot, Gwen wrote an entire song about Blake. How much cuter can you get? Stefani confirmed that her recent single was inspired by her new beau, and the lyrics are just...sigh. "I was broken but free / All alone in the clear view / But now you are all I see / Hey, wait a minute / No, you can't do this to me / Hey, wait a minute / No, that's not fair / Hey, wait a minute / You're running back to me / I really like you, but I'm so scared / Why'd you have to go and make me like you? / Yeah this is a feeling I'm not used to / Why'd you have to go and make me like you? I'm so mad at you 'cause now you got me missing you."
6. Blake's Support for Gwen's Music: You know we're all about couples supporting each other, and Shelton's tweet promoting that single was just the sweetest. "You can probably understand the multiple reasons why I just bought this..." he tweeted. "I hope you do to!!! @gwenstefani."
We just love Gwake. Blen? Shefani? You know what we're trying to say.