SPOT / Malibu Joe/ / AKM-GSI
Things in the love department seem to be on and poppin' for Joe Jonas.
The DNCE singer, who split from supermodel Gigi Hadid late last year, seems to be enjoying the company of another beautiful woman these days, who goes by the name of Juliana Herz. "They are not an exclusive couple yet just dating," a source tells E! News exclusively. "He is not looking for anything serious at this moment, but really enjoys her company and she is a fun girl."
Reps have not yet responded to E! News' request for comment.
The twosome's most recent outing together was yesterday when they were strolling around Los Angeles before attending a Grammys after-party at Hollywood hot spot Hyde later in the night. Herz joined Jonas and his bandmates as they celebrated music's biggest night alongside a number of other A-listers who decided to turn up on a Monday (hey, why not?).
Prior to that, Herz was seen supporting Jonas and his band when they performed at the Diesel party on Saturday night in New York City for Fashion Week. Already taking their casual relationship bi-coastal, we see.
Regardless of what this is (or isn't), we know what you're wondering—who is Juliana Herz?! Don't worry, we did the stalking for you.
Here are six things to know about Joe Jonas' latest lady friend...
1. She Has a Nerdy Side: Yep, not only is Herz ridiculously good-looking, she's also kinda nerdy, which makes her even hotter. The young model is not shy about revealing her love for Harry Potter. She recently shared an Instagram of a Neville Longbottom-inspired Valentine's Day card that read, "I long for ur bottom," and captioned it, "If a dude sent this to me on valentines, I'd instantly know he's my soulmate."
Herz also got herself a pair of circle spectacles and shared a photo on Twitter, writing, "My New glasses remind me a lot of my one true love."
2. She Just Celebrated Her Birthday: Herz turned a year older on February 11, making her an Aquarius (we know your mind already went there). Joe is a Leo (August 15), and according to the online astrology gods, these two are compatible as long as they put in the work.
"The compatibility of this pair is not so bad. The physical chemistry of this love match is great but to make this relationship work they have to shed their ego. Confidence and intellectual power of Aquarius may attract a Leo who shows physical attraction."
You laugh, but you wondered about it, too.
3. She Wants a Guy Who Can Make Her Laugh: You might assume that a smokin' model like Juliana wants a stud. And maybe she does, but if that stud can't make her laugh, he's out. For a special Valentine's spread on For Love and Lemons, Herz said she thinks it's sexiest when guys "are confident and funny. Make me laugh and you're Brad Pitt in my eyes."
If you follow Joe on any form of social media, you know the guy is hilarious. So, there's that.
4. Her Instagram Game Is Strong: With 311,000 followers, you might be ashamed for not knowing who Juliana Herz is. But now that you do, you'll be tempted to press that "follow" button, because her selfie and beach pics game is on point.
5. You Might See Her on the Cover of Sports Illustrated One Day: Herz was one of the models highlighted by the famous swimsuit magazine this year for the 2016 Casting Call. The questionnaire revealed that this Costa Rican native turned New Yorker loves herself some candy, studied to be a psychologist and loves a man's lower back (that's interesting!).
6. She Has Moves: Well, you're not exactly gonna see her starring in the next Step Up, but she isn't shy about letting her body move to the music, and that's the important part. Whether it's busting out the Vogue hand motions, or getting down and twerking, Herz isn't afraid to have fun. And that's sexy.