Holy Thin Mints! It's officially the most lit time of the year. Girl Scout cookie season is here, and mama is hungry. Brand Eating got us all excited about the flavors this year, and we got to thinking about our favorites. This year we're all about the Thin Mints, Samoas and Tagalongs. Actually, we're about that life every year but whatevs. Aside from the fact that we're not afraid of getting a gut, we wondered what else our favorite cookies said about our personality. We did some deep thinking and came up with some possible answers. Want to know what it means if you get down with Cranberry Citrus Crisps? What does it say about you if you're a gluten-free kind of BB? We're here to answer those hard-hitting questions.
1. Thin Mints. You're an icy cold honey, and you just don't care. You have a dark and mysterious side, which mirrors the allure of your favorite cookie. Your cool core means you invented the cold shoulder. Your bold sense of self leaves a lasting impression on those who can get past your ice kween ways. Queen Elsa can eat your shorts.
2. Caramel deLites/Samoas. Oh, hay badass BB. You know a thing or two about having fun. The wildest (and, in our opinion, most delicious) cookie of the bunch, you're not afraid to show your (chocolate) stripes. In college, you danced on tables and made out with everyone. Just like the many dimensions of this cookie —coconut, caramel and chocolate—you've got a multi-faceted personality that keeps admirers coming back for more.
3. Peanut Butter Patties/Tagalongs. You're a tad more refined on the outside than those spunky Samoas, but by no means does that make you boring. Your personality has many layers, just like your favorite cookie. It may take a little while for you to melt off your sweet outer shell, but once you warm up to people, your wild side makes a cameo.
4. Shortbread/Trefoils. Chances are you own a pearl necklace and matching earrings. You had tea parties as a child and served these cookies to your porcelain dolls. You have no time for silly coconut crusted concoctions and mouthfuls of mint. You prefer everything simple, classic and timeless, just like your favorite cookie.
5. Do-si-dos. Also known as the Peanut Butter Sandwich, you're a straight shooter who gets down to business. Unlike your chocolate covered peanut butter counterpart, you don't have an outer layer that takes time to shed. You're all you all the time, right from the get go. Tough on the outside, sweet on the inside.
6. Cranberry Citrus Crisps. At one point or another, you really vibed with the conservative Shortbreads of the world. At the heart of it, just like this cookies base, your sweetness is not artificial, and you're wholesome just like this cookie's grains. Despite being innocent your entire life, you've recently been exposed to the real world. One of your Caramel deLite friends took you to Coachella, and you blossomed into a beautiful, cultured butterfly. You came in your pearls and left with a face tattoo. Your personality has the zest of a lemon, but when held back from adventure, you're tart like a cranberry.
7. Lemonades. You're a sassy-ass B when the cookie doesn't crumble just how you like it. Humble and classic on the outside, all zing on the inside. If someone messes with you, you're not afraid to bite back, just like the lemon tang in your cookie of choice.
8. Rah-Rah Raisins. You're wholesome and mature, but still like to have fun. You like the raisins in these cookies because it reflects your classic side, but you're wild about the Greek yogurt chunks because you're funky like that. The Samoas are a little too childish for you, but these have just enough adventure to keep you feeling young and hip. In the paraphrased words of Mean Girls, you're not like a regular mom, you're a cool mom.
9. Savannah Smiles. It's not that you're bitter, you just really vibe with Regina George. If your personality were a cookie, it would be all sassy Samoa on the outside and sassy Lemonade on the inside. Unfortunately, that doesn't exist so the Savannah Smile is your best match. Watch out world.
10. Thanks-A-Lot. You're a people pleaser. Of course, your favorite cookies are stamped with "Thank You" in an assortment of different languages. You're gracious and kind, and you believe even your food should reflect that.
11. Toffee-tastic. You like to indulge within reason. This gluten-free BB lets you do just that. You're all party on the surface but at the heart of it, you have a sensible head on your shoulders. Also, you're over the age of 70 because no one without an AARP card likes toffee.
12. Trios. You're a little shy and somewhat of a homebody. You take caution not to do anything that might put you in harm's way —like eating gluten. Lucky for you, your favorite cookie is gluten-free which makes you feel alive inside. Go forth and live your best life, BB.
Which Girl Scout cookie are you? Tell us in the comments!
If you want to check out more info about the new cookie varieties and find Girl Scouts selling cookies near you, go to the official Girl Scouts website or use the official Girl Scout Cookie Finder app, free for your iOS® or Android® phone or tablet.