The cold never bothered Sarah Palin anyway!
While much of New York City was shut down Saturday night for Winter Storm Jonas, the show went on for Saturday Night Live giving former castmember Tina Fey the chance to bring back her Sarah impersonation.
In the show's opening, both Tina and Darrell Hammond re-created the rally where the real Sarah endorsed the real Donald Trump for President. So were there some unforgettable lines? You betcha!
Take a look at just some of the wildest quotes that came out of Sarah—we mean Tina's—mouth!
1. "I'm here because America is struggling. So many of us have lost our jobs at the factory or our reality shows about Alaska."
2. "We turn on the news every morning and are shocked to see we're not even on it, because we've been replaced by immigrants like Geraldo Rivera."
3. "I'm here for all you teachers and teamsters. You farmers and charmers. Whether you're a mom or two broke girls or three men and a baby, or a rock 'N roller, holy roller, pushin' stroller."
4. "He can kick ISIS' ass, because he commands fire."
5. "Thank you, Iowa, and god bless some of the United States of America!"
6. "Guess what, America, I don't really think this guy should be president."
7. "I'm just here, 'cause he's promised me a spot in his cabinet. And I belong in a cabinet, 'cause I'm full of spice and I've got a great rack."
Saturday Night Live airs Saturday nights at 11:35 p.m. only on NBC.
(E! and NBC are part of the NBCUniversal family)