Jason Merritt/Getty Images
The Golden Globes red carpet was aflutter with shining stars that had one thing in common: luminous skin.
Kate Hudson, for instance, never fails to look consistently well-rested and refreshed—especially in front of the camera. In fact, when she stepped out in her nude, sequin Michael Kors dress complete with her signature beach waves, you better bet her signature glow topped off the look.
Lucky for you, we have the exact breakdown on Kate's radiant face makeup, straight from her makeup artist Melanie Inglessis. To achieve that sexy, Studio 54 vibe that the eternally youthful actress was channeling at the show, keep reading.
1. Before foundation, prep skin with a hydrating face mist and a moisturizer to "seal the moisture into the skin and leave it looking dewy and healthy," said the makeup pro.
2. Use a wet beautyblender to apply a layer of foundation.
3. With a medium-sized, powder brush, work a liquid bronzer, like Chantecaille 'Radiance' Gel Bronzer, into skin to contour and add a subtle glow.
4. To create a strobing effect, apply a liquid highlighter, like Chantecaille Liquid Lumiere in 'Sheen', to cheekbones, brow bones and the bridge of the nose.
5. Add a pop of soft peachy-pink to the cheeks with a cream-formula blush.
6. To set the look, dust a high-definition finishing powder onto the T-zone.