Everyone cool your jets, and just let Padma Lakshmi live!
The famous chef shared a photo of herself while vacationing in Tulum, Mexico on Monday, wearing a two-piece bathing suit while frolicking in the ocean with her daughter. Although she looks amazing in our eyes, she took it upon herself to quiet any speculation over her tummy.
"Oh I don't care if it's almost sundown, I am absolutely going to embarrass you on the beach with this sombrero! #littlehands #littlecringe," she wrote before adding, "(and no I am not pregnant, I just like tacos, and burritos and enchiladas...!!!)"
LOL! We feel you, girl…and so do several other celebrities. In fact, here are five more stars who have had famous food babies in the past:
1. Tia Mowry: In December, rumors began circulating that the actress was expecting. However, she told the Huffington Post, "Guys, I am not pregnant; I am just happy. I've gained these extra 10 [or] 15 pounds because of my cooking show…I'm just enjoying life and when I want to drop the pounds, I will, but right now I'm happy with who I am."
2. Miley Cyrus: Last March, the "We Can't Stop" singer shut down rumors that she was pregnant by posting this hilarious pic of her "pizza baby" on Instagram. She captioned the funny snap, "The rumors are true……."
3. Katy Perry: In 2011, the pop star admitted she'd like children someday, but promised her fans that any bump they saw was mostly just her love for fast food. "I like In-N-Out Burger and Taco Bell, and if you want to make that pregnant, that's your problem," she told The Insider during the American Music Awards that year.
KAMINSKI / Splash News
4. Alyson Hannigan: Photographs of the actress in 2011 seemed to depict she was expecting. However, Hannigan took to Twitter to slam any accusations and blame the greasy carnival food she'd just eaten: "NO, I'm not pregnant! I just ate too much carnival food, that time of the month, hurt my back & couldn't suck my gut in, & need 2 do cardio!"
AP Photo/Miguel Villagran
5. Eva Longoria: During the writer's strike in 2008, the Desperate Housewives actress decided to take some time to indulge a little bit, which caused people to wonder if she was preggers. "I'm not pregnant now!" she told E! News. "I've just gained weight from being on strike. My publicist sends me a picture...She's like, 'So, they're saying you're pregnant, you have a baby bump.' I'm like, 'I just finished eating.' I had no bump. I just ate pasta and Italian, and my pants were too tight, and I totally have a gut...I really just had a fat day."
Can't a girl just live?!