Yes, this is a column written by a cat. Not just any cat, but Karl Lagerfeld's pet cat Choupette, a self-described "spoiled pussy." How can a cat write a column? Because it's Kim Kardashianand Kanye West's wedding day and that means magic is happening.
In an email with the subject line "Let Them Eat Kake!", Choupette wrote us some wise wedding advice to pass on to the couple now forever known as Kimye. Here's what she had to say:
My Dahhhling Kimye,
It's here! No, not your long-awaited Vogue cover debut. Been there, done that! It's the day that wedding bells sound for your nuptials. Between dinner at Versailles and your jet to Florence I simply don't know when you'll fit in a visit to Chateau Chanel or even a catnap for that matter.
Her advice for Mrs. ‘Ye comes as "Choupette's Pawprint Approved Guide to Paris."
1. Take a jaunt to the Sacré-Cœur. It'll make Kayne feel even more like a King.
2. Stop and smell the roses at Petit Trianon. Once the playground of Marie Antoinette, the rose garden may just outdo Kim's Mother's Day gift.
3. Spoil human baby North at Bonpoint. She must be as dapper as Daddy Kanye is on the big day.
4. Dine at Ferdi. Cat scratch that! Cheeseburgers make a distasteful pairing to wedding gowns.
5. Let the music guide you (back) to Le Meurice where Watch the Throne was born.
"Love, Choupette Lagerfeld" she signed the email. (P.S. If you're wondering why Ms. Choupette wasn't in attendance alongside other fashion industry elite, she explains, "It'd be in poor taste to outshine the bride on her wedding day." She's a sassy pussy too!)
Watch the Congrats Kim & Kanye Marathon all this weekend on E!, and don't forget Keeping Up With The Kardashians premieres Sunday, June 8, at 9 p.m.