Meet Kennedy Summers, the latest beauty to be steaming up the pages of Playboy.
But the 27-year-old blonde who yesterday was named Playboy's 2014 Playmate of the Year is more than just a pretty face and a nifty body—as talking to her at the big cocktail luncheon in her honor at the Playboy Mansion soon proved.
To get a few incidentals out of the way, she was born in Berlin, grew up in Virginia and "couldn't be more excited" with her new title, which makes her Playboy's 55th Playmate of the Year.
In addition to scoring the June 2014 cover of Playboy and a 12-page photo spread within the famed magazine, she gets $100,000; a one-year lease on a Mini Roadster; and an Oris Artelier Date Diamonds watch set with 72 diamonds.
But here are five more things to know about Kennedy, some of which you might have figured to be the case (shocker, she has a gym routine) and some of which might really surprise you...
1. She Can Keep a Secret: The Playmate of the Year announcement was just made yesterday, but Kennedy has known since January! "You've got to keep it hush-hush, all the way until just now," she told E! News at the Playboy Mansion during the luncheon ceremony.
2. She's Disciplined: "Before the shoot I definitely amp up my gym time," she said. "I want to make sure to do a lot of squats because there's a lot of backside shots, and you want to make sure that your stomach is toned and flat. It's a little more intensive, I definitely cut out all the sweets, but it's worth it."
Courtesy of Playboy
3. That's Dr. Summers to You: Asked what she was going to do with her prize money, Kennedy revealed that the big plan was to pay off medical school! This young lady speaks Italian and German, got her undergraduate degree in anthropology, has a master's degree in health administration and wants to become a plastic surgeon. "I want to do burn reconstruction," she said. So it's no wonder that...
4. Size Matters: In the IQ department, that is. Her dealbreaker is lack of intelligence. "My biggest turnoff is a guy who can't hold a conversation, definitely," she said.
5. She Has Her Vices, Sort Of: Obviously Kennedy has to have her head on straight to have been successfully hitting all those books over the years. But even her indulgences are squeaky clean! "Vegan cupcakes," she revealed when asked what she likes to splurge on. "I'm addicted."
Talk about beautiful on the inside and out.