Lupita Nyong'o might be the best big sister ever.
Not only did she bring her brother Peter Nyong'o as her date to the 2014 Academy Awards on Sunday, but she also let him take up some prime real estate in Ellen DeGeneres' A-list selfie!
"I think that's his win for sure," Peter's Oscar-winning sister told E! News. "He got into the most famous selfie in the world. I'm glad I could have facilitated that."
But just who is Lupita's brother? Here are five things you need to know about this scene-stealing sibling!
1. He's a Selfie-Taking Master: Sure, he got into the most famous selfie of all time, but when it comes to turning the camera back on himself, Peter's a pro. He managed to take multiple selfies with the stars at Sunday's show—including snaps with Brad Pitt and Angie, Kevin Spacey, Benedict Cumberbatch, John Travolta, Piers Morgan and Gabrielle Union.
2. He's a College Student: When Peter's not hitting up major events like the Academy Awards, he's making his way to class! According to the Orlando Sentinel, Peter is a freshman at Stetson University in DeLand, Fla., and has yet to declare a major.
3. He Might Have the Acting Bug, Too: Lupita was the first to admit her brother "upstaged" her in that Oscars selfie, but does he want to follow in her footsteps career-wise? "I think so," she told Ellen on Tuesday's show. "He's quite the performer!"
4. He's Definitely a Great Dancer: When Peter learned Lupita was nominated for an Oscar back in January, he could barely contain his excitement! So, naturally, he posted an Instagram video of himself dancing to Pharrell Williams' "Happy," writing, "LOVE LOVE LOVE MY SISTER! #HAPPY CLAP ALONG IF YOU FEEL LIKE HAPINESS IS THE TRUTH!! @lupitanyongo GOING TO THE OSCARS"
5. He's Got Lots of Famous Fans: Ellen called Peter "quite a good-looking guy," and Lena Dunham even tweeted, "Who else thinks Lupita's brother should have his own show?" And according to Peter's Instagram, Ms. Jolie is a fan, too! He shared his "Pretty cool Brangie selfie" from the Oscars, adding, "She insisted on taking it."