Attention all Kanye West fans.
It looks like your devotion to the rapper is about to be taken up a notch with the creation of the new religion, dubbed Yeezianity.
An anonymous group of calling itself the Church of Yeezus has just created a website in honor of the "Bound 2" singer.
And it's not just any little fan site, either.
The religion is clearly defined, painstakingly organized into five pillars and a golden rule, and involves a contract for all potential Ye'ciples to sign.
The five truths of the religion are as follows:
1. All things created must be for the good of all
2. No human being's right to express themselves must ever be repressed
3. Money is unnecessary except as a means of exchange
4. Man possesses the power to create everything he wants and needs
5. All human suffering exists to stimulate the creative powers of man
The golden rule of the following is equally straightforward: "Create for others what you would have created for yourself." Sounds about right.
Still interested? Want to sign up?
Well, the only way you can enter into the world of all things Yeezianity is to snap an "unidentifiable picture of yourself holding up a piece of paper or some other creative design stating 'I Believe In Yeezus,'" and send it to the email listed on the site.
No word yet on how Kim Kardashian and North West fit into the mix, but if we had to guess, there's some sort of Holy Trinity reference waiting to be used.