Frozen is showing no signs of cooling down at the box office.
The heartwarming Disney animated film, featuring the voices of Kristen Bell, Idina Menzel, Jonathan Groff and Josh Gad, iced the competition and earned $20.7 million the first weekend of 2014. Since its release on Nov. 22, Frozen has grossed nearly $297.8 million domestically.
The latest installment of the Paranormal Activity series, Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones, debuted at No.2 and made $18.2 million. The horror-thriller was the only new release this weekend.
Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug claimed the No.3 spot and took home $16.3 million.
The Wolf of Wall Street, starring Leonardo DiCaprio as real-life high-flying stock broker Jordan Belfort, raked in $13.4 million and the star-studded crime drama, American Hustle, rounded out the top 5 and made $13.2 million.
Here's a complete rundown of the weekend estimates, per Box Office Mojo:
1. Frozen: $20.7 million
2. Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones: $18.2 million
3. The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug: $16.3 million
4.The Wolf of Wall Street: $13.4 million
5. American Hustle: $13.2 million
6. Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues: $11.1 million
7. Saving Mr. Banks: $9.1 million
8. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty: $8.2 million
9. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire: $7.4 million
10. Grudge Match: $5.4 million