The 29-year-old E! star filed for divorce on Friday, Dec. 13, E! News confirms. The couple was married for four years. Khloé cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split and is petitioning to legally drop Odom from her name. She is not asking for spousal support and is looking to have a judge prevent Odom from getting support from her as well.
As we say goodbye to a relationship many of us witnessed blossoming on TV, let's take a look back at Khlomar's marriage by numbers...
• Their Whirlwind Wedding: The couple got married after only knowing each other for 30 days. The ceremony took place five days after Khloé announced her engagement (when Lamar presented her with a 9-carat diamond ring). Khloé had two maids of honor and five bridesmaids. Lamar had one best man and five groomsmen. The newlyweds had 250 guests, a 10-piece orchestra and a four-course meal. More than three million people viewed their wedding special on TV. Up until the divorce filing, Khloé and Lamar were married for 1,536 days.
• Khloé & Lamar: After appearing on a handful of Keeping Up With the Kardashians episodes, Odom joined his lady for a spinoff show on E! The series lasted two seasons.
• Location, Location, Location: Khlomar lived in two different cities while together. They had their mansion in Tarzana, Calif., which remained their home base, but also lived in Dallas while Lamar was playing for the Mavericks.
• Lamar's NBA Record: Odom has played for four professional teams (Clippers, Heat, Lakers and Mavericks), with his jersey number always being 7. He's gone to the playoffs eight times and is a two-time NBA champion. Last season, Lamar averaged 4.0 points per game, 5.9 rebounds per game, and 1.7 assists per game in 19.7 minutes per game. Odom is currently a free agent.
• Money Figures: Forbes claims that Khloé pulled in an estimated $10 million in June 2012- June 2013, just a shade below the $11 million they say she pulled in back in 2011-2012, and adds that half of her income comes from her endorsements, with conservative estimates around $5 million from the likes of K-Dash on QVC, the Kardashian Kollection for Sears and other products.
Meanwhile, Odom reportedly made roughly $8.2 million for the 2012-2013 NBA season with the Clippers. This doesn't count his joint ventures with Khloé (Unbreakable fragrance, Pistachio endorsements, etc.).
• The Beginning of the End: Suspicion about trouble brewing within their marriage occurred nearly four months ago, on Aug. 27. Three days later, Odom was arrested for DUI and placed on $15,000 bail. Six days after his arrest, Lamar checked out of rehab just a few hours after checking into the treatment facility. Nineteen days later, Lamar breaks his silence since his DUI arrest on Twitter.
On Sept. 27, the pair spent their fourth wedding anniversary apart. Khloé also dropped "Odom" from her Twitter handle the same day. Seventy-seven days later, Kardashian filed for divorce.
Khloé and Lamar were last publicly seen together 64 days ago at the Yeezus concert.
—Reporting by Baker Machado