In case you haven't heard: Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting is engaged!
The Big Bang Theory star is set to wed her hunky man of three months Ryan Sweeting. The lovebirds made their first red carpet appearance last weekend at Entertainment Weekly's pre-Emmys bash just two days before Cuoco showed off her handsome beau at the 2013 Primetime Emmy Awards.
Despite their short courtship, it certainly seems like the couple is head over heels for each other and is eager to say "I Do."
So who's the hunky man who stole the 27-year-old beauty's heart? Here are five things to know about Ryan Sweeting:
1. He's a Tennis Pro: The Bahamian-born athlete is a professional tennis player who turned pro in 2006. In 2011, he won his first ATP World Tour singles title, and he's currently ranked at 532 by the ATP, with his career high being 64. Sweeting's been playing the sport since age 6, living and training in Fort Lauderdale from the time he was 12. What's more? Tennis is a common interest for Kaley and Ryan as Cuoco was a nationally ranked amateur tennis player as a kid. In fact, the newly engaged twosome attended the U.S. Open together in NYC earlier this month.
2. He's Active on Instagram: The 26-year-old stud regularly posts pics on the photo-sharing site under the handle @ryansweething (how cute is that?!), and a quick look at his page will prove that Sweeting is head over heels for Kaley. "Am I not the luckiest?? @normancook," he captioned a sweet photo of the pair just one week ago. "Date night with my angel #headoverheels @normancook," the doting boyfriend wrote of another pic. And in case you haven't had enough cuteness from the couple, Sweeting also shared a photo of the pair two weeks ago, captioning the precious pic, "I love my baby #angel." Awww.
3. He's Not Your Typical Hollywood Type: Although Cuoco does have a history of coupling up with actors (she was most recently linked to Man of Steel's Henry Cavill and she secretly dated her Big Bang Theory costar Johnny Galecki for two years), Kaley is the seemingly the first high-profile hottie with whom Ryan has been romantically linked. But when it comes to tying the knot, Kaley has apparently steered clear of Hollywood types, as she was previously engaged to addiction specialist Josh Resnick, although the blond beauty revealed in March 2012 that the former pair had called it quits.
4. He Knows the Way to Kaley's Heart: It's no secret that Kaley, who has three rescued pit bulls, is the ultimate dog lover, and it's clear the sports star has cozied up to Cuoco's beloved pets. He regularly posts Instagram photos of his fiancée's furry friends, and he's obviously a big animal lover as well. "Heaven @normancook #dontwakemeup," he captioned a recent photo of himself snuggling with Kaley's adorable pit bull in bed. Too cute!
5. He Loves Kids: Ryan's very first post on Instagram is a pic of the 6-foot, 5-inch stud holding a newborn baby girl, and Sweeting is clearly in love with the little one. He's posted countless photos of the bundle of joy (who we believe might be his niece) with the adorable hashtag #cynthiagrace. "#snugglingrules," he captioned a sweet shot of little Cynthia. "#perfect," he wrote of another. And in case that's not enough, he also shared a more recent shot, saying, "Love this little lady #cynthiagrace #butnodiapers." Dare we say Sweeting has babies on the brain?!