So who is Ms. González? Here are five things you need to know about the 23-year-old Mexican singer-actress.
1. She Comes From a Famous Family: Just like Miley, Eiza was born to be a star. Her mom Glenda Reyna, a former model, hosted Mexico's Next Top Model from 2009 to 2012.
2. She Got Her Big Break at Age 16: In 2007, Eiza was cast as the lead in Lola, Érase Una Vez (Lola, Once Upon a Time). Per LatinTimes.com, landing this role as a modern-day Cinderella also resulted in a record deal for two albums based on the telenovela. She's also gone on to star in five telenovelas and release two solo albums since then.
3. She's (Essentially) Hannah Montana: In Sueña Conmigo, a 2010 telenovela produced by Nickelodeon Latin America, Eiza starred as Clara Molina aka Roxy Pop. Clara has to keep her rock star alter ego secret as she competes for fame on a reality show, much like Miley Stewart had to do with her Hannah Montana persona.
4. She's Been Single Since This Summer: Per People en Español, Eiza confirmed in August 2013 that her two-year relationship with Mexican businessman Pepe Díaz was done. At the time, Eiza said she'd been single "for over a month." On Aug. 26, 2013, she posted a quote on Instagram seemingly confirming she was unattached, reading: "I've been single for a while and I have to say it's going very well. Like…It's working out. I think I'm the one."
5. She's Pulled a Miley Before: While her twerking abilities remain unproven, Eiza shows off her dance moves in her music video "Te Acordarás De Mi" (which translates to "Remember Me"). She also cuddles up to an adorable pug and simultaneously pulls a Miley with the precious pup—both sticking out their tongues at the same moment.