Ronda Rousey is ready to conquer reality TV.
The UFC women's bantamweight champion has signed on to be a coach on season 18 of The Ultimate Fighter—wait for it—opposite her real-life nemesis Miesha Tate. Oh snap!
But before we see her "look nuts" on the small screen, let's get to know Ronda Rousey a little better. Here are nine things to know about the blond beauty with a punch...
1. She's a Force to Be Reckoned With: Seriously, Rousey is no joke. She is the first and current UFC Women's Bantamweight Champion,as well as the last Strikeforce Women's Bantamweight Champion. On top of that, Rousey has defeated all of her opponents by armbar in the first round and became the first American woman to earn an Olympic medal in Judo at the 2008 Summer Olympics in Beijing.
2. Rousey's Early Near-Death Experience: Ronda's life almost ended before it started. According to reports, the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck and deprived her of oxygen while in the womb. The result was that she was unable to speak clearly as a child and therefore underwent years of speech therapy to correct the problem.
3. Apple Doesn't Fall Far From the Tree: Her mother, Ann Maria Rousey DeMars (born Waddell), also had a Judo career and was the first American to win a World Judo Championship in 1984. Rousey retired from her judo career at 21, and began doing MMA a year later because having a regular job for the rest of her life didn't seem too appealing.
4. She's a California Girl: Rousey knows all about the Sunshine State. The 26-year-old was born in Riverside, Cali., and raised in Santa Monica. (Cue Katy Perry's "California Gurls.")
5. Nickname Approval: Ronda originally opposed using the nickname her friends gave her, "Rowdy," thinking it would be disrespectful to pro wrestler "Rowdy" Roddy Piper. But he was just fine with it. In fact, after meeting through Gene LeBell (who helped train both), Piper personally gave Rousey his approval.
6. Rousey's a Maxim Girl: Yeah, she looked a little familiar, huh? That's because this blond beaut snagged the cover of Maxim magazine's Tough Issue for September in a tiny bikini.
7. Ready for her Close-Up: In addition to appearing on our TV screens this upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter, Rousey will also be making moves on the big screen! The young star has signed on to join the cast of both Expendables 3 and Fast & Furious 7.
8. Her Worst Pain: Yes, Ronda gets kicked and punched constantly, but the injury that causes her the most pain? Paper cuts. Seriously! During her interview with Maxim, she said, "Yeah. Ugh, I got a paper cut the other day, and I had chills for, like, an hour. I hate paper cuts. Talking about it right now makes me uneasy."
9. One of Her Pre-Fighting Rituals Is Having Sex: Bow chicka bow wow. But really, Rousey explained to the mag that it's just fact that a woman should do the no-pants dance before a fight. "It's just a medical fact: As a girl, if you have sex before a fight, it raises your testosterone. People are fascinated by it because that is one difference between men and women. You know, the guys really have to abstain, and the girls are kind of medically encouraged to do the opposite. If it's available to me, then I'm all for it, but otherwise I'm kind of out of luck."