Here's everything we know about the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star's dramatic delivery:
• The gave birth at 32-year-old Cedars Sinai Hospital, the same place where her sis Kourtney Kardashian delivered her little ones, Penelope and Mason.
• Kim delivered the baby girl naturally with West by her side and both mother and baby are happy and healthy, E! News confirms.
• E! News has learned that Kim was diagnosed with a medical condition that could have contributed to the early labor.
• A source exclusively revealed to us that the baby girl weighed in at "under five pounds" and is definitely a Kardashian mini me: "She has dark hair. She looks just like Kim."
• The proud parents haven't revealed the baby's name just yet, but a source tells E! News that Kim told friends and family in the weeks leading up to the birth that the name "will start with a K."
• BFF Larsa Pippen gushed to us that the new mother is "doing great" and that the newborn "is so freaking cute."
• Kim has also told friends she and Kanye talked about using his late mom's name, Donda, as the baby's middle name.
• Khloé Kardashian Odom took to Twitter to open up about her newest niece, saying, "I can not even 2describe the miracle that is now a part of our family...Mommy/baby are healthy &resting. We appreciate all of the love."
• Kris Jenner also talked about the joyous occassion with E! News saying, "We're happy. Everybody's good and she's beautiful."
• Kim's been receiving plenty of visitors during her hospital stay. Longtime pals Brittny Gastineau and Jonathan Cheban have stopped by to give the new mama flowers and even some delicious treats!
Catch a new episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians this Sunday at 9 p.m., only on E!